Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MightyLewis12
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio   Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 am

So othenews of the H4H 4x4 European Rally has reached Ohio! As you may know, the reason I cant do the Rally in 2013 is because the wife is a bridesmaid at a wedding in the USA right smack in the middle of the Rally!

While we are there I thought as I would be full of jealousy with you all on the journey of a lifetime, is to look up any off-roading or 4x4 clubs on Ohio, and actually found one in the same area as the wedding!

Ive been chatting to them, telling them about the Rally and I have been invited to come and do a chat and presentation to them.

I've got my trusty DVD and of coure all my pictures, but was wondering Keith if there is anything else i could take to give/handout to them?

A small concilation prize I know, but I'm looking forward to spreading the word!
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio   Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 am

Sounds ace to me John and great you are spreading the word over the water - Let's chat about it at Easter. cheers
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio   Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:54 am

John, I think if you take keith & Tim with you, they would be able to give an organisers view of the event

And with it being the same time as the event itself, we could all chill ut and enjoy the event, no devious tasks etc, even as marshalls Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio   Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 am

'Chill Out and enjoy the event'!

No way is that going to happen - although as a reward we're giving all the marshals an extra 10 minute tea break on the last day of the rally this year. I reckon we're going soft Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Wal

PostSubject: Re: Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio   Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:26 pm

A full 10 minutes Question

Will you be going that easy on the teams this year aswell Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio   Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Mark - That's a good question; and is something we've got under review at the moment Evil or Very Mad However I think we all know the answer Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MightyLewis12
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio   Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:51 pm

evo4x4 wrote:
Sounds ace to me John and great you are spreading the word over the water - Let's chat about it at Easter. cheers

Sounds like a plan Keith...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio   Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio Empty

Back to top Go down

Rally Presentation to Off-Road Club in Ohio
Page 1 of 1