Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Off road rovers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

Off road rovers Empty
PostSubject: Off road rovers   Off road rovers EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:00 pm

i would just like to mention off road rovers

i found these guys on ebay whilst looking for spot lights and they sell these Wipac spot lights
Off road rovers Screen10

for £17.99 for 2 spot lights + £5 for 100 watt upgrade if you want.

they were really nice people so if your after some spot lights give them a call. Wink

i got 6 with 100 watt upgrade and she was kind enough to chuck in some rocker switches and relays all for £69.50 delivered
which i though was great as you see some Wipac lights 2 for £54 and the only difference is the grill and the chrome finish

check them out

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WIPAC-6-3-4inch-Driving-lamps-Spot-lights-12-24-volt_W0QQitemZ190383370360QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2c53bbb078#ht_1829wt_941

http://www.offroadrovers.com/
i didnt do it through ebay i just sent her an email through there web site
Back to top Go down
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

Off road rovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off road rovers   Off road rovers EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 pm

oh forgot to mention

contact deb on this e-mail for discounted prices Very Happy

debs@offroadrovers.com
Back to top Go down

Off road rovers
Page 1 of 1