Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day

Go down 
+6
neil610
Wal
TeamConqueror
landie68rover
nickburt
m109a3uk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:18 am

Joliet Jake wrote:
m109a3uk wrote:
Wal wrote:
Im envious of you would love to meet him,think he is a great actor Very Happy
he will be at the classic racing a Morgan along with a few other celeb's. Met the fireman from Coronation street(asked how his wife was but didnt say Twisted Evil ) The young Sugden from Emmerdale, Brendan from Strictly and a very Blonde Ski jumper I love you
Even got taken round the track in a Labatts Cosworth 500 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Boy was that fast and stuck like EP90 to your best jeans Laughing
If you get chance go in July it will be fantastic.
I'm going to be at the Classic this year Tony with the Range Rover Register taking the un-suspecting punters round the off-road course,pop round for a ride and a Beer!!!! affraid affraid affraid
I will be missing the show as I'll be at Beltring for 11 days. Chilling out from the rally.
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:36 am

m109a3uk wrote:
Joliet Jake wrote:
m109a3uk wrote:
Wal wrote:
Im envious of you would love to meet him,think he is a great actor Very Happy
he will be at the classic racing a Morgan along with a few other celeb's. Met the fireman from Coronation street(asked how his wife was but didnt say Twisted Evil ) The young Sugden from Emmerdale, Brendan from Strictly and a very Blonde Ski jumper I love you
Even got taken round the track in a Labatts Cosworth 500 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Boy was that fast and stuck like EP90 to your best jeans Laughing
If you get chance go in July it will be fantastic.
I'm going to be at the Classic this year Tony with the Range Rover Register taking the un-suspecting punters round the off-road course,pop round for a ride and a Beer!!!! affraid affraid affraid
I will be missing the show as I'll be at Beltring for 11 days. Chilling out from the rally.
No worries mate i hope to be at Beltring next year with my TACR2...
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:39 am

I have had a few good water fights with the TACR2 I used to have at Beltring.
PTO in Engine at 3000rpm 2 combatants back to back walk/ count to 10 turn and fire Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:03 am

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:38 am

Joliet Jake wrote:
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
You bring it to Beltring and I'll show you who's the Boss Twisted Evil Do you have the foam addative? thats also great fun Very Happy (really funny when someone is in a Turdis(porta pottie)) Even funnier when you tow it! behind a TACR Wink Make sure the strap holds the door shut or they can get out and chase you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:43 am

Big kids with bigger toys Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:44 am

It was the big boys they made me do it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:48 am

Of course it was Tony, we would never doubt the word of the AA. Was the TACR also in company colours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:02 am

landie68rover wrote:
Big kids with bigger toys Laughing
Oh Yes the case for the Prosecution rests M'Lud!!!!!
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:05 am

landie68rover wrote:
Of course it was Tony, we would never doubt the word of the AA. Was the TACR also in company colours?
No it was Fire engine red when I got the day after it was NATO Green I took it to a Show the week after I bought it and there was a group there from the Fire Preservation Society they came and had a look they found a bit that was showing red and were excited saying look it used to be red, I said it was the day before Twisted Evil I said I dont do polishing when its dirty I just plough it and seed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:13 am

m109a3uk wrote:
Joliet Jake wrote:
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
You bring it to Beltring and I'll show you who's the Boss Twisted Evil Do you have the foam addative? thats also great fun Very Happy (really funny when someone is in a Turdis(porta pottie)) Even funnier when you tow it! behind a TACR Wink Make sure the strap holds the door shut or they can get out and chase you Evil or Very Mad
I have Approx half a tank of the old ox blood additive,will that do??? and also mine does separate water as well!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil P.S it's 6X6 aswell.......
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:33 am

Joliet Jake wrote:
m109a3uk wrote:
Joliet Jake wrote:
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
I have Approx half a tank of the old ox blood additive,will that do??? and also mine does separate water as well!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil P.S it's 6X6 aswell.......
Mine was only a 6X4 and not very good off road Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day   Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumped into this chap at the AA Silverstone Classic Media Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2