Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Social Media works!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TOM@TEAMGALLOWAY
Private
Private

Social Media works! Empty
PostSubject: Social Media works!   Social Media works! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi all,

I posted a few weeks ago that we have facebook and twitter accounts for our fundraising for the rally, I thought I'd let you know that it works and I'd say go for it and get the word out.

Also we have had some "promotional" photos taken for the local press, we have a local paper who are running an article on us this friday and then every two weeks through the fundraising and the rally itself. If you use the link below you should be able to see the photo (the landy is looking good, shame about us spoiling the photo!)

http://gallery.me.com/tom.hudson#gallery
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Social Media works! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Media works!   Social Media works! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:07 am

Agree re the good points and bad points of the pic Ha clown

But a great way to promote yourselves, the rally and the H4H cause; and particularly in getting the paper to do regular articles. Well done guys cheers
Back to top Go down

Social Media works!
Page 1 of 1