Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

over coming the difficulties

Go down 
+9
Sandy
nickburt
Minnehaha1
evo4x4
tonic
Mark Avo
El_Hair
Series team
titan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:05 am

Minnehaha1 wrote:
Perhaps beer and porridge:twisted: 
Porridge? You're barred!
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:40 am

Mark Avo wrote:
Its the easiest thing to sort.

Port ........
Now .................... that's easy ............... the Port Store will be on board again in 2014 ............ slightly more robust than this year though Suspect 
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:16 am

Now .................... that's easy ............... the Port Store will be on board again in 2014 ............ slightly more robust than this year though Suspect

Oh no ! Not again ! Better start getting some practice in Wine 
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:33 am

Tony, what do you mean ... start OO:: 
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:39 am

Me. ! Never touch the stuff,apart from when you lead me astray:roll: 
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Port, porridge, beer,pies off reading and some amazing sites. Now that sounds like a recipe for a good two weeks hahaha
Back to top Go down
Minnehaha1
Corporal
Corporal
Minnehaha1

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:56 pm

AH HA! I see that one of the marshals is already off message and not singing from the same hymn page, even before the off! Twisted Evil
Fellow conspirators, sorry that should read competitors I am certain this rift will not be made any wider. Twisted Evil 
The man who gives me points has my loyalty. Hail Hail Hail 

Back to top Go down
http://braevalfarmcottage.info
Minnehaha1
Corporal
Corporal
Minnehaha1

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:56 pm

AH HA! I see that one of the marshals is already off message and not singing from the same hymn page, even before the off! Twisted Evil
Fellow conspirators, sorry that should read competitors I am certain this rift will not be made any wider. Twisted Evil 
The man who gives me points has my loyalty. Hail Hail Hail 

Back to top Go down
Minnehaha1
Corporal
Corporal
Minnehaha1

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Off reading? Are we doing a tour of book shops?Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Hahaha appoligies auto correct is a pain. But I do like a bit of off reading too
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:04 am

Port, porridge, beer and pies get my vote

;-)
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:15 am

Well been working on this all day, wet sock trick from the roll cage to keep the beer cold, port in the back. then pies in the warm pockets around the engine only thing i can't work out is where to put the porridge hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:25 am

I'm sure there will be plenty of ideas as to where to put the porridge........ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:43 am

The wet sock trick is a winner!

"Cold can Sir?" 'How did you manage that in the desert?' "That would be telling....."
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:19 am

Sandy wrote:

"Cold can Sir?" 'How did you manage that in the desert?' "That would be telling....."

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sjar's are due soon
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:17 am

tonic wrote:
Me. ! Never touch the stuff,apart from when you lead me astray:roll: 
I have no idea to what you are referring Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:24 pm

titan wrote:
Sandy wrote:

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sjar's are due soon
Reminds me of a conversation I had with a Cavalry Captain when I was a Lance Jack,

sat in the Excon CP on an Armoured Recce Div exercise at 0300 on a cold and misty bit of Salisbury Plain,
Said Rupert comes into the CP after a long day following and DS'ing student CVRT commanders.

'Ah, Cpl L, all good?'
"All good Sir, just getting student sitreps in now,"
'Good Good! Anyway I'm starving, got any scoff?'
"Like a cheeseburger?"
'I'd love a cheeseburger!, have you got one?'

"No"

- disappointed silence -

'Hmmm it's ok, I've got a packed meal sausage roll in the wagon, have you got anything I can heat it up with?'
"Like a microwave?"
'That would be great! Have you got a microwave?'

"No"

- double disappointed silence -

Very Happy Smile Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Smile 

Anyway, all the Marshals like Port, Pies, Beer and Porridge, some of the smaller ones like jelly babies. Wink
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Ah the small pleasures we get from the disappointment of officers hahaahahaha
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:37 am

been at it again lol, i just keep seeing these bargains that just can be turned away.

so seen this cheap snow/ mud shovel folds up to nothing and is lighter than a normal army folding one and at £6 job done

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_20131129_145838_zps3edd455b

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_20131129_145816_zps0c06f785

and had to speculate a bit of cost to decorate the RZR for santa tomorrow so brought a few bits at the pound shop.

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_20131129_152735_zps6fb33e2c
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:16 pm

well the RZR got decked up last night for the prestige task of delivering santa to the local village for all the kids at the christmas lights.

ill get more pics up of santa in his modern sledge once i receive them. also was a good night to get our message out there, we weren't allowed to collect on the night because of issues with licences and stuff but we are getting an overall donation from the event its self. also got over 30 flyers handed out and loads of interest. but we did get our point out there and the RZR will be notices at other fundraiser and collection we do in the future.

chris the Co Driver in on the far right

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_20131130_135923_zpsc81b3141

Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:49 pm

a few more pics of santa

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_3346_zpseabbf39a

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_3320_zps799ba8cc

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_3348_zps2eaf8420

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_3336_zps90e7e202

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_3327_zps751fdaf9

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_3340_zps4eb9094c
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:37 am

My word Shane/Chris - That's a first for a H4H Rally vehicle; Great job there and well done both of you santa rendeer 

Did you ask Father Christmas what he's bringing me for Christmas? clown I'm sure I won't be disappointed Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:07 am

Thanks he seemed to enjoy the ride we did a tour of the town and then brought him in to a full stage,

In terms of presents he said sumt about pie porridge beer and port but he sounded like he may have been at the port so don't get your hopes up lololol

On a serious note Santa was very proffesional and was sobre hahaha
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:38 am

so been a little busy with Christmas so close and closing down at work, (all the mess do and lots of port drinking hahahaha) also got the bucket whipped round at the Christmas ball but its sat on the bar as there are still a few more drinks to be had and figured its worth the squeeze so will be picking that up and getting it on our total soon.

anyway I got home today and a very confused wife greeted me with a very large box and expecting me to explain how i spent money on something for my toy so close to silly season, anyway it was for the toy but it was ordered as part of a deal when i sold my old quad and brought the polaris hahahaha so today we made the biggest improvement of all.

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_20131211_145637_zpsmgukgicx

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_20131211_154723_zpsqmivnjnb

over coming the difficulties - Page 2 IMG_20131211_154732_zps4fzv4hzd

so we have a roof, well its needs fetting, im not totally happy with it but it will keep the rain off and will do the job and it will either be made to look right or it will be replaced in the future but for the rally its perfect and at least will keep rain of my back hahaha. now i can finally fit my lights and concentrate on my door and fundraising. roll on leave next week.
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:56 am

Lookin' great; and added advertising space as well as a sun shade!  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: over coming the difficulties   over coming the difficulties - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

over coming the difficulties
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next