Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Freecycle type idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

Freecycle type idea Empty
PostSubject: Freecycle type idea   Freecycle type idea EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:48 am

afternoon all.

iv had a bit of an idea and thought I would throw it out there for people to pick holes in and shoot me down in a blaze of glory yeee haaa, sorry them voices again.

Just picked up my emails from the local freecycle group and it got me thinking, were all pritey much piston heads and im sure we all have bits and bobs stored away for a rainy day that we might just need for a special project etc so I was thinking maybe we could have a H4H freecycle section were we can post up items we find that were willing to let go to someone else in the rally or we can post up to see if someone has an item there looking for doing nothing and willing to let it go in the name of the rally.

Bit like a wanted / for sale section but us letting stuff go and adding to the spirit of the rally.

It will prob require the big boss to add sections to the forum but thought id put the idea out there and see what people think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-henry.me.uk
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

Freecycle type idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freecycle type idea   Freecycle type idea EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:12 am

A big thanks to Paul H for this brainstorm!
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk

Freecycle type idea
Page 1 of 1