Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
V8Simon
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
V8Simon

Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers Empty
PostSubject: Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers   Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:54 am

Hello Everyone cheers

I'm back for the 2013 Rally, this time with a new co-driver! His name is Rob & he suffers from 'short man' syndrome!! Twisted Evil

Also for this year, I said goodbye to the V8 & opted for a Tdi (must be mad!! lol! )
As for the team name - I thought it quite apt seeing as we're both from Cornwall Wink
I see the shennanigans of our kind, caring, compassionate, etc. etc organisers hasn't changed Rolling Eyes

Simon Cool
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers   Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:06 am

Great to have you & Rob with us. cheers

With the likes of 'The Pasty Munchers' and 'The Pork Pies' (guess where they are from) taking part, the 2013 Marshals look as if they will get well fed this year!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Lifty
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Lifty

PostSubject: Re: Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers   Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:56 am

I'll see you at Newbury chap!
Back to top Go down
http://lifty.jp@googlemail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers   Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers Empty

Back to top Go down

Car 29 - Team Pasty Munchers
Page 1 of 1