Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Team 23

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lifty
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Lifty

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Team 23   Team 23 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:34 am

Hi all, we are Jamie and Tim Parry, car number 23, team name there is no F in haddock.

We are driving a 1989 Range Rover classic, it's a 200tdi with propane injection and a large intercooler, it's got a winch at each end and 2 seats in the middle.

I'm currently running 37" tyres but will be running 33 at's for the rally.

I ( Jamie) am a self employed lift engineer and work all over the uk and Tim is my Dad who is the driving standards manager and examiner for "go ahead" south coast bus company.

We are both looking forward to meeting you all on the rally and maybe over a pint or two or three or four etc etc etc

Tim is hoping to make a video of the rally, he's even been and bought a new camera for the rally, he is also heavily in to his photography so he will be taking pictures of everything, wink wink nudge nudge say no more, a wink is as good as a nod to a blind bat.

The rangey will be at the Newbury show on Sunday 7th April 2013, I understand team 29 will be there so I look forward to introducing myself and any others that may be there.

Regards

Team there is no F in haddock
Car 23
Icon Landy Rangie1
Back to top Go down
http://lifty.jp@googlemail.com
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 23   Team 23 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:57 am

Jamie - A great intro there. Also, that's good news on the pic front; the more the merrier.

Team 32 Mark Roberts will also be at Newbury; so eyes peeled.

Hope everything else is coming along well cheers
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 23   Team 23 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 am

And one of your kind caring marshals will also be at Newbury on his own and will react very favourable to the odd cup of tea, bacon roll etc.

Ill be the one in the emergency backup Z6 logistics vehicle, aka an old blue vivaro, flogging bulbs and wiper blades and whatever else i can find in the barn.
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 23   Team 23 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Typical - The Zero 6 support vehicle 'touting' to be bribed and the rally hasn't even started! pirat
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 23   Team 23 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:35 am

Hi Jamie - welcome etc...

Ignore the organisers concerns about bribery, Mark is partial to pies and chocolate.

Interested in the propane conversion - will have a look at that on the rally if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Lifty
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Lifty

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 23   Team 23 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:35 am

Propane is ace on a diesel, it takes the diesel burn from around 73% up to around 95% above 7/8psi of boost, more torque and a lot less smoke! It's not a land speed record breaker but it climbs hills quite well!
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 23   Team 23 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 am

Jamie - Don't let Nick anywhere near your car. Nick has got 'form' and will nobble it in his quest to knock out any likely competition clown
Back to top Go down
Lifty
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Lifty

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 23   Team 23 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:25 am

There will be absolutely no nobbling near my motor, if anybody nobbles anything it'll be me, nickburt now has competition Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 23   Team 23 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Lifty wrote:
There will be absolutely no nobbling near my motor, if anybody nobbles anything it'll be me, nickburt now has competition Very Happy

cheers jocolor geek lol! Twisted Evil Laughing Razz Suspect pirat Party Tank Landy3
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Lifty
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Lifty

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 23   Team 23 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:27 am

nickburt wrote:
Lifty wrote:

cheers jocolor geek lol! Twisted Evil Laughing Razz Suspect pirat Party Tank Landy3

Is this a gauntlet being laid??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 23   Team 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 23
Page 1 of 1