Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Team 90

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe90
Private
Private
joe90

Team 90 Empty
PostSubject: Team 90   Team 90 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:08 am

Hi

We are Simon and my father Allan and we make up team 90, and guess what vehicle we are travelling in?? I bet u havent got a clue!!! You'll find out soon enough though. Laughing
I am a farrier who works in the home counties so any one doing the rally on horseback is goin to be in luck! My father is an ex Royal artillary Captain with 25 years service, sadly for me he still thinks he is a captain and in the army. We are doing this as we both feel that the armed services needs more and more support and recognition of what they do. We are in the process of preping our Landrover 90 (god dam it let the cat out the bag) ready for the trip and getting busy raising money.
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

Team 90 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 90   Team 90 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 am

welcome to the 'Hoose of Fun'
get a chair, grab a tinny and enjoy the forum.

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

Team 90 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 90   Team 90 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:28 pm

welcome! watch out for bill.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content