Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Team Fog Horses

Go down 
+4
evo4x4
joe90
richie
Horses45
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Horses45
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Horses45

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Well first off hello everyone and here are the team members for Fog Horses,

firstly the driver ME Rob i am a signaller for the last 17 years and this charity is close to me as i have a lot of serving friends who should have our support,

My Co Driver Andy he is also a signaller nearlly retired but andy was ex service so that is team Fog Horses.

As where the name came from FOG is the Frontera Owners Group and horses (horses45 to be precise) is my name on thier,but we hope to do this in my 1994 SWB 2.0 Frontera but we can always be called on if anyone needs a hand to keep us as a group going trou the Rally as i really think that this is going to be a great rally and i dont mind any advice off anyone so thats us
TEAM FOG HORSES
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Frontera, that 'ill be another AA vehicle we need then tongue tongue tongue Icon Mitsu
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
joe90
Private
Private
joe90

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am

Hi Rob and Andy welcome to the show. You will find all the help and advice on this site, the guys who completed last years rally are brilliant and not only at raising money. The boss team are there for anyone needing help. Good luck Flag02
Back to top Go down
Horses45
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Horses45

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:42 am

thanks for the welcom team joe 90 but as for the AA just let us know where you want them sent richie as we are gonna make it even if i have to get out and push it thier Wink but looking forward to it just need to find out about frerries for the outward trip.
richie wrote:
Frontera, that 'ill be another AA vehicle we need then tongue tongue tongue Icon Mitsu
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:21 am

Ignore them Joe. Jealousy is a terrible thing! clown

I used to rally Fronteras - and was not let done once (well, during an event that is! Rolling Eyes ).

I also used one to ferry me around Bosnia for two years and travel back & fore the UK in it; and was never let down. cheers
Back to top Go down
Horses45
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Horses45

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:19 pm

well heres the FOG Horses Team vehicle as it stands at the min so with luck a prayer and some spares in the back a rallying we will go Flag02
Team Fog Horses IMG_0052-1
Team Fog Horses IMG_0076-1
Team Fog Horses IMG_0020-2
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Ace pics there Rob and good to see a Frontera in action. With those tyres; no probs. No doubt the tow hitch will be removed?
Back to top Go down
Horses45
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Horses45

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Oh yes takes five mins to put on and take off when im playing, but always come off to off road
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:58 am

Bring it with you though; to help others out !!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Horses45
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Horses45

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:14 am

not a prob if it's needed i will pop it in the back to bring with me now im looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:20 am

Good idea to take it with you. You will probably need it for the Landy's to pull you out,when you'r stuck Landy6 Landy6
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:18 am

Is that the skin on a rice pudding holding you back in that last pic? Or is there a wet paper bag in front of you......

Suspect

Mental note to tell AA to bring a couple of Isuzu power steering hoses. And two more.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamgoatriders.co.uk
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 am

NoDo$h wrote:
Is that the skin on a rice pudding holding you back in that last pic? Or is there a wet paper bag in front of you......

Suspect

Mental note to tell AA to bring a couple of Isuzu power steering hoses. And two more.

Laughing

looks like some of that very damp grass Very Happy Its even sitting at a funny angle on it.
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 am

Ooooh, fatal that damp grass. Had to pull a Frontera off a kerb a while back. Have to admit, my mountain bike and the elastic band I was using might have struggled with the recovery if it weren't for the fresh oil on the kerb.

Robert, you've done something nobody thought possible. You've deflected the flack from us Landy owners! cheers

All in jest matey; I used to sell Mavericks for a living......
Back to top Go down
Horses45
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Horses45

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:51 pm

we shall see i even have pics of our poor fronteras dragging these so called landys out and i have pic proof Hail the frontera ready to help poor landys
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:55 pm

The trouble with pictures us you can't always tell who is towing who Suspect
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi and welcome - nice to see another non LR Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Sponsored content

Team Fog Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fog Horses   Team Fog Horses Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Fog Horses
Page 1 of 1