Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before

Go down 
+4
snow
richie
NoDo$h
Robert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Robert

Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:24 am

Who will be staying at the Swinton Central the night before the rally - just wondering how many stools to pull up to the bar !
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:02 am

A lot of people seem very confident of where the secret start is going to be...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamgoatriders.co.uk
Robert
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:13 am

I'd rather not know anything as I want this trip to be full of surprises. As the bloke I have always sorted holidays and worked them all out to the last detail - this time someone else is doing it, so I don't want to know anyfink ! pirat
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:54 am

2x stools please, not high ones, I tend to fall off. Guinness
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Robert
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:03 am

Maybe we could take over the bar !! I wonder of they will be playing the England game too, what a start to the adventure.
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:15 am

i think we will be taking over the whole place not just the bar!! 3 of us here that will be at the bar :-)
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:17 am

Hope someone has a banner we can stick up in the bar, we must endeavour to park together.
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:18 am

car parks only open to landrovers i heard......... Icon Landy
Back to top Go down
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:28 am

Now now 'arry!
You can park next to me I don't mind!
4 stools at the bar for Team Cobra!!
I'll bring the banner!! bounce
We're excited!!!
Back to top Go down
http://teamcobra.co.uk
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:11 am

NoDo$h wrote:
A lot of people seem very confident of where the secret start is going to be...... Suspect

I'm very confident No Army
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:24 am

I can't believe how irresponsible everybody is. All this talk of sitting in a bar on the Friday night drinking alcohol !
Nick & I,together with Bill and Pam will be having a quiet night sipping Guinness . sorry that should read Cocoa, ready for an early start to find this secret location.So please Keith & Tim make the Saturday easy for us whilst we get over the effects of our Guinness
sorry Cocoa.
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:34 am

snow wrote:
car parks only open to landrovers i heard......... Icon Landy

I'll stay at home then Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:40 am

OK I will tell you all, well, give a clue, the secret location has some roads/tracks around it, and when Mike & I went there, we tracked it on GPS, here is a log of the track, you should be able to find it now on any mapping

Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before Indexphp
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:53 am

As my co-driver and I are spending the Friday ripping the Disco apart to make room for extra beer and cider, I suspect we might find we've overestimate the amount we can fit in and will have to lighten the load throughout the day. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Robert
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:31 pm

All sounds like it's starting to stack up like a real one.
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:58 pm

richie wrote:
OK I will tell you all, well, give a clue, the secret location has some roads/tracks around it, and when Mike & I went there, we tracked it on GPS, here is a log of the track, you should be able to find it now on any mapping

Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before Indexphp

Strange that, should be a map in the background of that log, Mmmmmmmm ah well, tis still a secret then Suspect Suspect What a Face
Back to top Go down
diplomat
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
diplomat

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:26 am

NoDo$h wrote:

That is why we are in the Castle and Ball in Marlborough. call it a hunch!
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:34 am

Reckon the start will be at wotsit castle on the Ridgeway then? I know our first stop is Aldbourne BECAUSE THE ITINERARY SAYS SO!!!!

Either way, Swindon or Marlborough are a mere 90 minutes from my place so a leisurely breakfast at home, 4 alka-seltzer and a dozen cans of Relentless and I'll make my way up to join you drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before   Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's going to stay at Swinton Central the night before
Page 1 of 1