Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale Empty
PostSubject: Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale   Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 am

I've got five General Grabber TRs for sale - four are used (less than 10,000 miles) and one is unused. Size is 235/85/16 (as fitted on Defender "Boost" alloys).

£160 gets the lot - I can deliver southern England from Exeter in the West to Gravesend in the East, plus southern Essex, sarf London and M4 corridor to Newbury. I need the space in the barn so I can work on the car and my missus is nagging me to shift them (they're off her 90) to pay for a few of the "essential" toys I've recently bought to fit to the Disco Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamgoatriders.co.uk
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale   Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:42 am

NoDo$h wrote:
my missus is nagging me to shift them (they're off her 90) to pay for a few of the "essential" toys I've recently bought to fit to the Disco Twisted Evil

Haha i like this, pawning the misses extra bits to fund for your own toys!!
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

PostSubject: Re: Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale   Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 am

It gets better. The reason these tyres are no longer on the 90 is that I tend to nick it from her when I do "proper" offroad and I persuaded her to buy some BFG MTs cheers
Back to top Go down
widget
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale   Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 am

No self respecting woman should be without a set of mud terrains:)

I bet you bought her a new bag and belt for Xmas too - and the hoover's running a treat lol!
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

PostSubject: Re: Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale   Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 am

Bagless..... make of that what you will Laughing

This is a lady who drives offroad in her 90 and/or her work ATV every day, is expert in pulling pints, used to do kick boxing and will happily lug around hay bales all day long. Owns her own chainsaw too.

Love her to bits drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale   Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Grabber TR All Terrain tyres for sale
Page 1 of 1