Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

All terrain Tyres

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachelH4H
Private
Private

All terrain Tyres Empty
PostSubject: All terrain Tyres   All terrain Tyres EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:40 pm

Not for sale on here specifically (unless someone wants them of course) but we are looking to sell the all-terrains that we had on the car for the rally. If anyone knows of any outlets that may be interested in buying them, I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Thank you! Thx
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

All terrain Tyres Empty
PostSubject: Re: All terrain Tyres   All terrain Tyres EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:16 am

What size are they Rachel?

Alan
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamgoatriders.co.uk
RachelH4H
Private
Private

All terrain Tyres Empty
PostSubject: Re: All terrain Tyres   All terrain Tyres EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:37 am

NoDo$h wrote:
What size are they Rachel?

Alan

I will find out and let you know.
Back to top Go down
RachelH4H
Private
Private

All terrain Tyres Empty
PostSubject: Re: All terrain Tyres   All terrain Tyres EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:53 am

Al, the tyres are 'General Grabbers' and the size is 225/65 R17/102H

they went on the car just before the rally and they're off now so they've done around 3.5k miles.
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

All terrain Tyres Empty
PostSubject: Re: All terrain Tyres   All terrain Tyres EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:37 am

Freel2.com may be interested as it's a standard size for Freelander 2. I'm a member there, so can post "for sale" ads. Have you got any thoughts on what you might want for them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamgoatriders.co.uk
RachelH4H
Private
Private

All terrain Tyres Empty
PostSubject: Re: All terrain Tyres   All terrain Tyres EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:37 pm

That would be great, thanks.

I think any offer over £300 is reasonable (but I'm not an expert so if that's way off then please tell me!) plus whatever the courier fee is to get them to where they need to be. There are five tyres as we had to get a spare too, and that one's brand new. Do you need any pics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All terrain Tyres Empty
PostSubject: Re: All terrain Tyres   All terrain Tyres Empty

Back to top Go down

All terrain Tyres
Page 1 of 1