Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

The Show / The land rover max show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

The Show / The land rover max show Empty
PostSubject: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Any one going this weekend

SHOW TIME BABY

Im hopefully going up on the sunday and would be nice to meet any one off here thats going to the show

im aware that theres the other show at billing THE BILLING SHOW BABY

so whos going where!!!
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Im working I think.
and too far away for me.
These are 2 shows that I aint been to yet.

One day.... hope that ye enjoy and the weather holds.

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:51 pm

yea it is far far away lol but im making a day of it ha ha

cheers
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Here Snowy, I see that yer frae Brighton.
Are ye be going to the Berks 4x4 show next month in Reading?
15/16th August?
Clicky here
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: The Show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:09 am

I will be at the War and Peace show down in Paddock wood Kent Very Happy Down there for 9/10 days if any one gets down there keep an eye out for me I'll be in the AA 110, AA Jeep, Military 90, Armstrong MT500 or the F350 pop over for a beer and chat.
Tony
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:27 am

m109a3uk wrote:
I will be at the War and Peace show down in Paddock wood Kent Very Happy Down there for 9/10 days if any one gets down there keep an eye out for me I'll be in the AA 110, AA Jeep, Military 90, Armstrong MT500 or the F350 pop over for a beer and chat.
Tony

is that this weekend?? ive been to paddock wood before but for a different event!
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:46 am

We go this weekend but the show runs from Wednesday 22 Sunday 26th July.
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:47 am

what else is at the show?? might pop down not too far for me to travel!!
Back to top Go down
widget
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:48 am

snow wrote:

SHOW TIME BABY

so whos going where!!!

I'm at Newark, playing with winchy demos in the ring, plus commentary on a variety of history/development topics from the 1970 Rangey to Series 1's etc study . Should be a hoot, I'm also gonna tell everyone about the H4H European Rally. Wink
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:29 am

widget wrote:
snow wrote:

SHOW TIME BABY

so whos going where!!!

I'm at Newark, playing with winchy demos in the ring, plus commentary on a variety of history/development topics from the 1970 Rangey to Series 1's etc study . Should be a hoot, I'm also gonna tell everyone about the H4H European Rally. Wink

ill listen out for you then, and try watching some of the stuff in the ring!!
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:25 am

snow wrote:
what else is at the show?? might pop down not too far for me to travel!!

Its the biggest Military vehicle show in the country Very Happy . You will see most military things from push bikes to Main battle tanks.
Its a great show with plenty to see and do, beer tents, loads of trade stalls, beer tents, off road course, beer tents, arena displays, beer tents, Landrovers and did I mention there are a few beer tents Laughing
Tony
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Re you guys going to the different shows - Many thanks for 'plugging' this event both from your individual point of view as well as for the charity itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Show / The land rover max show   The Show / The land rover max show Empty

Back to top Go down

The Show / The land rover max show
Page 1 of 1