Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mattlynch
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mattlynch

Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars Empty
PostSubject: Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars   Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:25 am

All,

Both this year and last year we brought some Apple Chutney to the beginning of the Rally, 2012 there was enough for everyone, however this year apple crop wasn't as good so not as much chutney was made.

Anyway I digress, this is plea that if anyone has jars from this chutney, and are going to Peterborough could we have the jar back to be refilled.Laughing
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars   Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:20 am

Think we've got a few - I'll pass on to the boss ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars   Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Likewise, think i have 3
Back to top Go down
mattlynch
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mattlynch

PostSubject: Re: Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars   Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars   Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:15 am

No worries i'll bring my jar with me,see you there!!!P.S.Plus several bottles of port & Pusser's Rum!!!!!!drunken drunken drunken 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars   Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars Empty

Back to top Go down

Ainsdale Crusaders Chutney Jars
Page 1 of 1