Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Tesco- H4H W/e September

Go down 
+5
Minnehaha
tpb4x4
Wal
nickburt
tonic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

Tesco- H4H W/e September Empty
PostSubject: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:41 am

This has now gone live on the H4H website for applications for stores.
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:08 am

Weyhey!Confirmed as SPOC for Bursledon store. 1 mile from home and my local store.Everybody I know(all one of them) shops there.Lets hope it's good.
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:41 am

Confirmed SPOC, Bidston Moss - another great opportunity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Wal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Wal

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Im spoc for Heswall,every time we asked to do a collection they said no!!!
But in the end WE won:twisted Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:44 am

Rally Mummy is confirmed SPOC for Tesco at The Meadows in Sandhurst/Camberley
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Minnehaha
Corporal
Corporal
Minnehaha

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:18 pm

I have got a spot at Tain, north of Inverness for you southern softies!Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
http://braevalfarmcottage.info
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Just heard from H4H that there will not be any merchandise for this weekend. Tesco wont allow it !! So just a bucket collection- but hey that's more for the rally account !Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Wal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Wal

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Can i say it pleeeease

Every little helps !!

Sorry i just had to say it
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:32 am

Tony, its probably a good thing. I was on the phone to h4h this morning trying to get some merchandise and they tell me theyve sold out. Awaiting new stocks, earliest del dat early august.
Bit of a shame when i have 2 events this month...
Back to top Go down
H4HJeepjunkies
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
H4HJeepjunkies

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:07 pm

I have requested to be SPOC for the Mahassive Extra store in Dudley. Will be a great start for the campaign ......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/H4HJeepjunkies
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:13 am

Had an interesting meeting with the store charity colleague and manager today. Can't do enough to help.In conversation, mentioned the rally, they came out to look at 'stickered up' landy and declared " That is coming inside the store" Also happened to mention the successful Asda event and they declared that they would do whatever to ensure I beat the Asda total(£2778). When I mentioned that part of that amount was merchandise and their Head office wouldn't allow merchandise, the manager said"Sod head office. I run this store. I authorise it.bring it in"
could help you if you manage to mention Asda. They obviously want to beat them. can only be to our good.Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:10 am

tonic wrote:
Had an interesting meeting with the store charity colleague and manager today. Can't do enough to help.In conversation, mentioned the rally, they came out to look at 'stickered up' landy and declared " That is coming inside the store" Also happened to mention  the successful Asda event and they declared that they would do whatever to ensure I beat the Asda total(£2778). When I mentioned that part of that amount was merchandise and their Head office wouldn't allow merchandise, the manager said"Sod head office. I run this store. I authorise it.bring it in"
could help you if you manage to mention Asda. They obviously want to beat them. can only be to our good.Twisted Evil 
Must have been your natural charm Tony clown 

Good luck on the day cheers
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:05 am

That's the coffee spilt! clown Must have been your natural charm Tony

Just back from a hol and read your post Tony: Ace news all round and well done. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tesco- H4H W/e September   Tesco- H4H W/e September Empty

Back to top Go down

Tesco- H4H W/e September
Page 1 of 1