Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Begining to like this ebay thing!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

Begining to like this ebay thing! Empty
PostSubject: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:37 am

So last week I actually one summat for the 1st time ever. A spare wheel mount for the bonnet.

And today I've managed to bag myself a nice pair of RRC seats for....................£5!!!! affraid

Much comfier than the old 110 seats!

Picking them up tomorrow after Canterbury
Back to top Go down
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:56 am

Nice one!!
Back to top Go down
http://teamcobra.co.uk
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:27 pm

i got a snorkel on ebay for £30.77 Razz

well chuffed

never used it before but now im always on it haha
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:34 pm

BIG warning....... Dinna be going onto E Bay after a few beers.................or while yer haivin a few............. great at the time Rolling Eyes

E Bay hangover?
and sending the bank some asprin disnae cure the symptoms affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:39 pm

haha my mate was on ebay a bit drunk saw a izusu MU truck on there with only one pic and it was a very small pick... bought it

woke up in the morning to a congrats youve won the bid !! and oh its in plymouth... we live in north wales Shocked damb that was funny but he got the truck and it was a great truck Very Happy

and whilst i was in uni we have had a few or alot.. started talking about how nice it would be to go on holiday... mate disapers drunk comes back.... 'i going on holiday' ... yep going to turkey

lets just say that was his worst hangover ever the next day... but he did get nice tan Razz
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Aye..... 5 days before easter I was convinced that I could do a Tombola to raise funds for charity and on e bay I went.
While quenching my thirst I managed to think......................

Easter comming up?
Easter bunnies be good to raffle.....
TRUE.

BUT

Easter Bunnies wernae delivered till after Easter and I didnt have anywhere to set up the Tombola.

Guess what I still have in the Conservatory?

yip, 30 stffed pink and blue bunny rabbits.................Grrrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:40 am

Bill, Quick separate them,otherwise you'll have more than 30 cluttering up your conservatory
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:42 am

Well, seats are all fitted and OOOOOLALA they're comfy!!!

Bring on the billion mile trip!
Back to top Go down
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:45 am

Well done Ade thanks for fundraising Sat, haven't done the count yet toooo tired!!!
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:26 am

Too tired!!!! ya pansy!

I've concreted the garden and fitted Range Rover seats (which, by the way aren't light)!!

Get counting woman Laughing
Back to top Go down
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:33 am

Yeah I'd done a day's work before you started the concreting!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begining to like this ebay thing!   Begining to like this ebay thing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Begining to like this ebay thing!
Page 1 of 1