Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamConqueror
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page Empty
PostSubject: Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page   Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 am

Hey, I have been gifted a Jack Nicklaus signed Scottish fiver. It is perfect. In the right conditions it can make up to around £250 Boogie

Listing on ebay will cost me, as will post and final selling value fee. Whilst I don't mind incurring around £40 costs if it does make what we wish for - does anybody know if clicking the 100% donate to H4H is worth it? Will it a. Get rid of final seller fee, and b. go to the Rally cumulative pot if the buyer can put an event ID.

My research so far has made me realise that even the percentage to charity on eBay listings gives a cut to the third party for sorting it.

My current plan is to give the winner the linky for the bmycharity page where they will donate the appropriate winning bid.

The eBay forum seems to the only way to maximise its worth - advice gratefully received Thx

Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page   Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Make it clear in the listing that all money raised by the auction will go to H4H, then pay the money to your Bmycharity account youself and claim the gift as well, which for that sort of money is well worth claiming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
TeamConqueror
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page   Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:02 am

Brill, cheers, a link is in the for sale bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page   Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page Empty

Back to top Go down

Listing an eBay ad to sell an item with 100% to bmycharity page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Advice-
Jump to: