Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

serious question-roof lights

Go down 
+6
BOFA Bill
evo4x4
Oli
Alane
snow
tonic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

serious question-roof lights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious question-roof lights   serious question-roof lights - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:39 am

Oh! Sorry, I thought someone said something. What a Face
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

PostSubject: Re: serious question-roof lights   serious question-roof lights - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:19 am

So good I posted twice
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamgoatriders.co.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: serious question-roof lights   serious question-roof lights - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 am

Yep; I thought I heard something Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: serious question-roof lights   serious question-roof lights - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:50 am

If I've interpreted this right about lights.

4 beams - e.g. 2 headlights (dip and main) and 2 spot on, say the winch bumper, are OK.

But, 4 spots (in addition to these) on the roof, must be disabled??

So, does disabled mean switched off, so that they can't come on automatically with any others?
My roof lights are only switched from the cab and cannot be switched on with main beam - i.e they're "work lights" As are the rear facing spots.
Or ............. do I need to start pulling fuses or relays out, so that they are completely disabled?
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: serious question-roof lights   serious question-roof lights - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:09 am

Nick,

Our regs are the same as the Mac regs (that you've just been on) so you'll be fine Smile

i.e:
2 x Standard Dip/Main Beam &
2 x Additional Spot Lamps

Additional work/utility lights are fine as long as they are on a seperate switch and not linked to the road lights Smile

Hope this makes sense Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: serious question-roof lights   serious question-roof lights - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 am

Cheers Tim, that's what I thought.

Just didn't fancy having to work out which fuses or relays to pull Rolling Eyes 'cause I can't remember which is which in the relay and fuse box I built for all the aux stuff Razz Doh - another job on the list of thngs to do Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious question-roof lights   serious question-roof lights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

serious question-roof lights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2