Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Additional team members

Go down 
+5
bigdave g4
snow
Paul_H
tpb4x4
sycopaff
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sycopaff
Sergeant
Sergeant
sycopaff

Additional team members Empty
PostSubject: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 am

Is it possable to add another team member at a later date?
would be helpfull to know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:12 am

Yes. that is possible Smile FYI - Are you aware there is an additional charge for extra passengers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
sycopaff
Sergeant
Sergeant
sycopaff

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:27 am

isn't it £100?
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:30 am

Yeah that's it mate Smile If you did want to add anyone just let myself or my dad (Keith/evo4x4) know and we can update your info, etc...
Back to top Go down
sycopaff
Sergeant
Sergeant
sycopaff

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:50 am

cool! thanks
Back to top Go down
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:13 am

Tim it might be a daft question but is it the same price for children as it is for adults ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-henry.me.uk
sycopaff
Sergeant
Sergeant
sycopaff

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 am

thats a v. good question!
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 am

We have had a long discussion and decided that the pricing for additional drivers are as follows:

Aged 5 and under = FREE
Agred 6 - 15 = £50
Aged 15+ = £100

*ages of children/people at start of rally (19th June 2010)
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 am

what about animals?? wont you be wanting to take some sheep?? or you gonna go with a blow up one??
Back to top Go down
bigdave g4
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bigdave g4

Location : THE DARKSIDE WHERE ALL JAPS ARE CRUSHED & LANDROVERS ARE WORSHIPED

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 am

lol! he dont ave to pay caus hes the organiser, hence the trailer full of sheep going
Back to top Go down
sycopaff
Sergeant
Sergeant
sycopaff

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 am

when would be the deadline for this?
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:11 am

The deadline would be the end of March, but if you need longer we can cross that bridge when we come to it. Hope this helps mate Smile
Back to top Go down
zeb
Corporal
Corporal
zeb

Location : Exiled Yorkshireman currently doing vital missionary work in darkest lancashire....!

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:15 pm

sycopaff wrote:
when would be the deadline for this?

need to be sometime after shearing I would have thought.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dozy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:54 am

Is there a limit on the number of extra team members? Don't panic, I'm not planning a Guinness World 'How many people is it possible to get into a 4x4?' record!

Additional team members Fam29
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:22 am

My answer to that would be no more than the allocated amount of seatbelts in the vehicle (and also that the luggage in not unsuitably packed, if that makes sense) Smile
Back to top Go down
Dozy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 am

tpb4x4 wrote:
My answer to that would be no more than the allocated amount of seatbelts in the vehicle (and also that the luggage in not unsuitably packed, if that makes sense) Smile

Yup, that makes sense, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a limit aside that! I'll just have to see how many of my friends want to join in the Wacky Races! tongue
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:33 am

As long as you pay we'll be happy - haha!!! bounce Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Morning organiser type fellas!!

Is there a cut off date to add an extra crew member?
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Dear taking part type fella Ha - Alane. The absolute cut off is 19th March; the final day for all payments. However, the earlier we know of any additions/changes the better - I'm sure you appreciate that any change adds to the admin; particularly as we will have to notify Brittany Ferries to ask for changes re cabin/recliners, get new prices and notify participants etc.

However the plus is the more participants the more sponsorship forms we send out thus the more raising of funds for H4H - for that we don't mind at all. cheers
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Thank you kindly sir

I will let you know ASAP!
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 pm

evo4x4 wrote:
Dear taking part type fella Ha - Alane. The absolute cut off is 19th March; the final day for all payments. However, the earlier we know of any additions/changes the better - I'm sure you appreciate that any change adds to the admin; particularly as we will have to notify Brittany Ferries to ask for changes re cabin/recliners, get new prices and notify participants etc.

However the plus is the more participants the more sponsorship forms we send out thus the more raising of funds for H4H - for that we don't mind at all. cheers

few i like that date!!! with selection being the 7th feb i should know if i can do the rally, my vechile will still be going without me!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional team members   Additional team members Empty

Back to top Go down

Additional team members
Page 1 of 1