Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns

Go down 
+3
Joliet Jake
tonic
buttonmonkey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
buttonmonkey
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
buttonmonkey

A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns Empty
PostSubject: A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns   A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 pm

After a few phone calls over the past days I thought I'd post this up as Melanie won't.

She had a 2 day collection over last weekend, on her own, in the wind and rain at Kircaldy Central retail park and managed to collect £600 in the buckets and sell £226 worth of merchandise.

Being Melanie, she doesn't think she did very well Shocked as Falkirk retail park for a weekend usually nets £1200-£1500.

She was also on Real Radio last Friday doing an interview promoting the Rally for 2013 and her fund raising efforts and locations she will be at over the coming weeks.

Final bit of news is she has been asked to become a regional or area co-ordinator for Help for Heroes (can't remember which)

Last edited by buttonmonkey on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns   A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 pm

That's excellent news and a shining example to us all.
Well done Mel.
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns   A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:59 am

WELL DONE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns   A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 am

Brilliant weekend cheers Headspin cheers
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns   A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:46 am

Mel and all the 2013 crews are doing great; well done all - and Mel, really great to hear of the Regional/Coordinator aspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
MelanieG
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns   A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 pm

buttonmonkey wrote:
After a few phone calls over the past days I thought I'd post this up as Melanie won't.

She had a 2 day collection over last weekend, on her own, in the wind and rain at Kircaldy Central retail park and managed to collect £600 in the buckets and sell £226 worth of merchandise.

Being Melanie, she doesn't think she did very well Shocked as Falkirk retail park for a weekend usually nets £1200-£1500.

She was also on Real Radio last Friday doing an interview promoting the Rally for 2013 and her fund raising efforts and locations she will be at over the coming weeks.

Final bit of news is she has been asked to become a regional or area co-ordinator for Help for Heroes (can't remember which)

Hi Tim, Thank you!

Thank you everyone for your comments, much appreciated :-) Just had a chat with Keith on the phone (very supportive) After being Unwell for 4 weeks was a bit down in the dumps after the weekend. Taking a week out in Tenerife to re charge the batteries bounce

Lol the Real Radio Interview went great! I mentioned all about the Rally, Tim and Keiths original aim and their amazing achievement, The photo on Jan and Allan's truck (which is the reason I have such a passion about this charity) The great amount they have raised and never even mentioned Scottish Bairns name or events planned for the future.... how could I have forgotten that Laughing

I have been asked to be an area Co ordinator, which I pleased to say I will be taking up.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to seeing you all at the next get together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S1hdj
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns   A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 am

Well done guys Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.british-discovery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns   A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns Empty

Back to top Go down

A good weekends fundraising for Scottish Bairns
Page 1 of 1