Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

On-Going Fundraising

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

On-Going Fundraising Empty
PostSubject: On-Going Fundraising   On-Going Fundraising EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:51 am

One of the local pubs that supported me so generously last year in my fund-raising, has shifted all their fund raising events to H4H since then.

Last night they won £1000 for H4H in "Pub Heroes" competition on one of the satellite channels.

Well done to Ellie and her staff and customers at the Queens Head Waltham Abbey, Essex. cheers cheers

I'm also very proud that they have invited me to the cheque presentation. (and bear in mind through all this, that I don't even drink there Embarassed)
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

On-Going Fundraising Empty
PostSubject: Re: On-Going Fundraising   On-Going Fundraising EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 am

I say get down there and buy the staff a beer!!

You can have one as well..!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com

On-Going Fundraising
Page 1 of 1