Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton Empty
PostSubject: anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton   anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:13 am

As per title..
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton   anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:35 am

Mark - As we still have the Z2 vehicle from the P'boro show we were planning to go along to the L2B. Paul Hurcumb, who's club (I think) runs the event is on hol and will pick up the baton when he gets back.

It would be good to have a few H4H4x4 rally vehicles (inc logistics ha) there. Once I've heard back from Paul I'll email all.

We'd be there solely to promo the rally as I know Warrick is going and he will have a stand; normally Neil S (Car 34) is also there

May see you soon cheers
Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton   anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:03 pm

will be there on the DOC stand as per previous 5 years cheers
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton   anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Ok, i was thinking of taking the 110 down if no one else was flag waving but it looks like its covered.

Have fun
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton   anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:37 am

The more the merrier :-)
sunny
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton   anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:34 am

I'll be down on the front with the Six Appeal Wheel Group & the Range Rover Register,My Stall will be set up with all Flags Flying & Rally Banner on display,i also hope to have the Wiltshire County H4H Gazebo with me which is all signwritten with H4H Logo's!!!!!! Dance Dance Dance
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton   anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:48 am

Have fun chaps, i wont be there.

The 110 didn't make it home. The noise got orrible before reading services so i tested my new aa membership and got a free ride home.

Current suspects are the dodgy flywheel or a knackered transfer box both of which were due to be changed shortly so not the end of the world.

Have some fish and chips for me while youre there
Have fun
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton   anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 am

Mark Avo wrote:
Have fun chaps, i wont be there.

The 110 didn't make it home. The noise got orrible before reading services so i tested my new aa membership and got a free ride home.

Current suspects are the dodgy flywheel or a knackered transfer box both of which were due to be changed shortly so not the end of the world.

Have some fish and chips for me while youre there
Have fun
No Worries Mate will do!!!!! jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton   anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 am

Good to see some of the rally family at the Epsom Arena today - Neil, Warrick, Tim E, Ade L, Ady P.

Have left them for the night - and will catch up with them tomorrow in Brighton sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton   anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone promoting the rally at london 2 brighton
Page 1 of 1