Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run

Go down 
+2
BOFA Bill
Sandy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sandy

H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run Empty
PostSubject: H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run   H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:19 am

I've got a cunning plan,

Shall we have a reunion bash at the South London & Surrey LRC The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run 26th September 2010?

I know there are a bunch of regular attendees to this who took part in the Rally, could be fun to take part.

What do people think?

Hope this post isnt seen as anti non land rover, it certainly isnt meant as such, I'll even take the fridge out of my wagon and give a seat to Nick Burt or Shane if they would like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run   H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:23 am

Good idea, and one run that I have yet to go on.
However, it is also the Abingdon weekend and I will be busy.
as will Snowy and Tonic.

Come to Abingdon for the weekend?

OR

The Berkshire4x4 show near Reading mid Agust.

Camp in the field as in the rally.....................

Wills

also, Sandy yer a reet creep....................... let Nick and Shane walk the route. Gurrrr

anon
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Midnight
Corporal
Corporal
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run   H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 am

I was thinking along the same lines as in a reunion.
Lots of people wanting a reunion, if facebook is anything to go by.I suggested a camping weekend somewhere where there is an offroad course and Cara mentioned a 4x4 show in Stoneleigh? ( though no offroading).Sounds good.

London to Brighton I think we might be doing aswell.

Berkshire 4x4 camping...gotta be done:-)

Last edited by Midnight on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourettefriends.org.uk
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run   H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:04 am

BOFA Bill wrote:
..................Sandy yer a reet creep....................... let Nick and Shane walk the route. Gurrrr

anon

Hmmmmmmm H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run Affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run   H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:15 am

[quote="nickburt"]
BOFA Bill wrote:
..................Sandy yer a reet creep....................... let Nick and Shane walk the route. Gurrrr

anon

Hmmmmmmm H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run Affraid[/quote

who edited my post?
Nick, that wisnae me................. Shocked trust me............ cheers

weil as it happens, the Berkshire show is in aid of H4H (amongst a few other local charities)
Good location and central.
NO off road course but it is 100% a 4x4 show.
Have a lookie see... http://www.berkshire4x4show.co.uk/index.htm

As said above, Myself, Tonic and Snowy will be in attendance ther.

It would maybe supress the 'deressed' mode and give us somit to look forward to

Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run   H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Sandy wrote:
I've got a cunning plan,

Shall we have a reunion bash at the South London & Surrey LRC The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run 26th September 2010?

I know there are a bunch of regular attendees to this who took part in the Rally, could be fun to take part.

What do people think?

Hope this post isnt seen as anti non land rover, it certainly isnt meant as such, I'll even take the fridge out of my wagon and give a seat to Nick Burt or Shane if they would like Very Happy

as billy said, will be at abingdon..would like todo this run at some point considering i live in brighton!!
Back to top Go down
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

PostSubject: Re: H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run   H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:50 am

I'm up for something like that... remember that Stoneleigh is the LRM show... and they were with us... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deleted for discretion...!!!!!

That might be best bet.. besides.. just down the road for me!!!! Very Happy Embarassed Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run   H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run Empty

Back to top Go down

H4H 4X4 European Rally Reunion The 12th London to Brighton Land Rover Run
Page 1 of 1