Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Hello from team Redragon

Go down 
+5
Ngiri
evo4x4
tonic
nickburt
ant1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ant1
Private
Private

Hello from team Redragon Empty
PostSubject: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:16 am

Hi everyone. I'm ANT and my co-driver and partner is CHRISTINE, and we are Team Redragon. We're from Wales (surprise, surprise), and we're looking forward to the 2013 Rally. It will be good to meet with you all next June.

Icon Landy Newbie Flag02 Very Happy

We're not new to offroading, but it's our first 4x4 expedition, so I'm looking for lots of advice. cheers
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:44 am

Hi and Welcome to the mad house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:09 am

Hi and welcome Welcome
If you're looking for advice, best ask elsewhere. No sensible answers in this madhouse
Mad
ps Glad to see you have a decent motor Icon Landy
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:57 am

Ant - Croeso i'r fforwm cheers Ignore any comments about being Welsh - it's a jealousy thing clown

Great to have you on board - on the points tally you are currently leading; most of the crews have incurred penalties already; mainly for insulting the caring, helpful, friendly, sympathetic and kindly organisers pirat
Back to top Go down
Ngiri
Corporal
Corporal
Ngiri

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:14 pm

welcome and remember your injections so you don't become addicted to H4H rally. We came to do it once and will be on our 3rd one next summer. David and Sheila.
Back to top Go down
Ngiri
Corporal
Corporal
Ngiri

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Ngiri wrote:
welcome and remember your injections so you don't become addicted to H4H rally. We came to do it once and will be on our 3rd one next summer. David and Sheila.
ps yes our bonnet DID spend quite a bit of time open; I just don't think it likes leaving Devon. or else it has a crush on Tony and John and Todd. Our wonderful AA crews. They have discovered new faults from the experience gained on our Landy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 am

Welcome!

Advice - Rally forum? Just like oil and water they don't mix!
Just keep the organisers sweet and you'll win - they're always open to a bit of bribery and corruption - think being Welsh has something to do with it clown
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:40 pm

evo4x4 wrote:
............................on the points tally you are currently leading; most of the crews have incurred penalties already; mainly for insulting the caring, helpful, friendly, sympathetic and kindly organisers pirat

Here starteth the 2013 challenge. I will not be beaten by a bribe again Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:36 am

The bribe was perfectly fair; you were beaten fair and round and by a €100 note that went to H4H pirat
Back to top Go down
ant1
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:06 am

Changed the team name slightly now to "Team Red Dragon", although it's teamreddragon on the url!!!! A bit confusing as in Welsh "dd" is pronounced "th" so locally, we're going to be "team red thragon" !! Rolling Eyes
Started prepping the 110, but a long way to go yet. Started my fund raising (in Canada) this week. Shocked

First question - Are All terrain tyres good enough for the offroad sections or should I use something more aggressive? Twisted Evil
Thanks
ANT
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:12 am

First question - Are All terrain tyres good enough for the offroad sections or should I use something more aggressive?

A/T's will be more than adequate(normally-unless weather is abysmal)
However all you really need is a tow-rope for pulling out those lessor makes Twisted Evil

Admin. Minus 20 points re reference to 'lessor makes'
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 am

Welcome team red dragon.

tîm coch ddraig
Hello from team Redragon Gb-w-col
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:26 am

tonic wrote:
First question - Are All terrain tyres good enough for the offroad sections or should I use something more aggressive?

A/T's will be more than adequate(normally-unless weather is abysmal)
However all you really need is a tow-rope for pulling out those lessor makes Twisted Evil

Admin. Minus 20 points re reference to 'lessor makes'

Tony. 25 point Marshal Bonus for pointing out the bleedin obvious

Anyway, welcome. Please ignore all this talk of bias, bonus & penalties.
The only thing you need to remember is to feed and water the marshals on the event and you'll be fine.

A nice selection of sweet and savoury snacks, the odd pie (pork or apple - or even pork and apple) , maybe a little drink and you'll be surprised just how well you do
Back to top Go down
Pete
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:40 am

And some need more than others !

Pete & Chrys team 14 2010

PS and half our team is Welsh
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:51 am

PS and half our team is Welsh

I once knew a Welsh girl who reckoned the only way she could get a boyfriend was to wear a sheepskin coat geek

Admin. plus 50 points for starters
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:44 am

Tonic - Now you know I am a fair man and not one who stirs matters pirat However, I happened to bring your comment I once knew a Welsh girl who reckoned the only way she could get a boyfriend was to wear a sheepskin coat to Rhiannon's attention. Rolling Eyes

It is equally fair to say she was 'disappointed' with your comment. But worry not, after a 3 hour debate, I've persuaded her that you should still take part in the rally Twisted Evil She mentioned something like 'vengeance is sweet' and that she's 'looking forward to meeting you again' - or something like that Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:13 am

evo4x4 wrote:
Tonic - Now you know I am a fair man and not one who stirs matters pirat However, I happened to bring your comment I once knew a Welsh girl who reckoned the only way she could get a boyfriend was to wear a sheepskin coat to Rhiannon's attention. Rolling Eyes

It is equally fair to say she was 'disappointed' with your comment. But worry not, after a 3 hour debate, I've persuaded her that you should still take part in the rally Twisted Evil She mentioned something like 'vengeance is sweet' and that she's 'looking forward to meeting you again' - or something like that Twisted Evil

Tonic, you're really in for it now - you've upset 'er in charge! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ngiri
Corporal
Corporal
Ngiri

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Magpie wrote:
evo4x4 wrote:

Tonic, you're really in for it now - you've upset 'er in charge! Twisted Evil

iron fist in velvet glove comes to mind; you should be VERY scared! The welsh will gang up on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from team Redragon   Hello from team Redragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from team Redragon
Page 1 of 1