Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Pubicise your events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Series team
Corporal
Corporal
Series team

Pubicise your events Empty
PostSubject: Pubicise your events   Pubicise your events EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi all,

I was talking with one of our rugby club sponsors last night. They runHUGO FOX which is basically a search web site. In addition this also has a very good events listing which he told me is very popular and receives many hits. I thought this might be useful to anyone doing fund raising in order to help pulicise your events, and its free Very Happy I have just one favour to ask if you use it could you please tick the drop down box " where did you hear about hugofox.com" to Fawley RFC. This gain us point to help buy equipment, but the main reason for this message is to help everyone raise money for the Help for Heroes Landy5 Landy5 Landy5

Regards

Ross
Back to top Go down
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/S2A
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Pubicise your events   Pubicise your events EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Thanks Ross - Just put the H4H 4x4 European Rally on there. Mmm - now did I tick Fawley RFC in the dropdown box????? clown Answer; Yes cheers
Back to top Go down
Ngiri
Corporal
Corporal
Ngiri

PostSubject: Re: Pubicise your events   Pubicise your events EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:17 am

Team CreamT (Car 25) is holding a quiz/dinner evening at the Fullam Restaurant, Barnstaple at 19:00hrs on Tuesday 3rd April 2012. Hoping that we can twist arms for some great raffle/auction prizes (not sure which yet). Tickets £25 per person. 3 course meal & complimentary glass of wine included. If anyone eis in the area and interested please book directly with the Fullam 01271 328 882.
Pint
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Pubicise your events   Pubicise your events EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:41 am

Dave - As you've 'signed up' ask, Tim to Tweet it for you as well. Email him is best. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pubicise your events   Pubicise your events Empty

Back to top Go down

Pubicise your events
Page 1 of 1