Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Team AA Drivetech

Go down 
+3
General Confusion
m109a3uk
Mobester
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobester
Private
Private
Mobester

Team AA Drivetech Empty
PostSubject: Team AA Drivetech   Team AA Drivetech EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi,

I'm Pete, co-driver to my brother Kevin, and we make up Team AA Drivetech.

Kevin is one of those manager types for AA Drivetech, you know the sort, pink shirts and rubbish ties. I'm a team leader of the billing team at a company called Jagex. So, basically we both work in offices and tell people what to do!

We're really looking forward to driving a Land Rover Defender TD5 to Bavaria, although as I'm supplying the vehicle we may be fighting over who does the driving ("you do it, no you do it!")... That is until we reach the off road bits, then a new fight starts. Very Happy

I'll sign off by saying how much we're looking forward to helping H4H and meeting up with you all.

Thanks,
Pete

p.s. I understand there's a little bit of baiting going on from those non Land Rover types, but we want to know what you're going to do if you get stuck on some damp grass. Your turn.
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

Team AA Drivetech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team AA Drivetech   Team AA Drivetech EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Mobester wrote:
Hi,

I'm Pete, co-driver to my brother Kevin, and we make up Team AA Drivetech.

Kevin is one of those manager types for AA Drivetech, you know the sort, pink shirts and rubbish ties. I'm a team leader of the billing team at a company called Jagex. So, basically we both work in offices and tell people what to do!

We're really looking forward to driving a Land Rover Defender TD5 to Bavaria, although as I'm supplying the vehicle we may be fighting over who does the driving ("you do it, no you do it!")... That is until we reach the off road bits, then a new fight starts. Very Happy

I'll sign off by saying how much we're looking forward to helping H4H and meeting up with you all.

Thanks,
Pete

p.s. I understand there's a little bit of baiting going on from those non Land Rover types, but we want to know what you're going to do if you get stuck on some damp grass. Your turn.

Hi Pete nice intro and a great start to the Jap baiting keep it coming. It might be lonely on here this weekend as alot of the crew are at Gaydon(funnily most of the Jap crews have gone to admire all the Landrovers Icon Landy )
Back to top Go down
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

Team AA Drivetech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team AA Drivetech   Team AA Drivetech EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:45 pm

m109a3uk wrote:
(funnily most of the Jap crews have gone to admire all the Landrovers )

Gone along to tow them when they break down you mean Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team AA Drivetech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team AA Drivetech   Team AA Drivetech EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 am

Tim - This new AA Drive Tech crew of Pete & Kevin sound like trouble; no doubt fuelled by the other AA crews led by Tony!

Yes, it has been quiet here over the w/e - my Pajero Evolution was deployed to Gaydon as a'Fast Response' vehicle Rolling Eyes to aid any troubled LR; but for some odd reason I was banned from taking part in the World Record attempt of largest convoy of LRs!

Where was I - oh yes - welcome aboard gents. Tony will have briefed you on our helpful, kindly, supportive, honest and cheerful organisers characteristics! pirat

See you on 18th June; if not sooner. cheers
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

Team AA Drivetech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team AA Drivetech   Team AA Drivetech EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Welcome aboard, would be good to meet you on the event, but as you will busy with them green oval things, may be catch up at the end of the rally Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
KevAADriveTech
Private
Private
KevAADriveTech

Team AA Drivetech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team AA Drivetech   Team AA Drivetech EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi, I'm Kev of team AA DriveTech.
Just to introduce myself, I'm everything my brother has said. I sit on my backside in an office & can't wait to get behind the wheel of the Land Rover on this rally. I know we'll be fighting over who should do the fun bits.

Good luck to everyone & as I believe in equality I'll try to put some sad 4x4 pictures on my profile to make everyone feel included.

I look forward to meeting you all in June.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AAdrivetech.com
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

Team AA Drivetech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team AA Drivetech   Team AA Drivetech EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:34 am

Hi guys and Welcome to the madhouse.

I have no idea what the others are on about. There is no sadistic rivalry on here between the far superior Japanese vehicles and the L ... La ... Lan ... Land ... green oval things.

As Keith suggests, the Jap trucks were deployed as part of the rescue teams to make sure that any recovery was effected quickly and efficiently Suspect

We evn saw the Corrosion Test Facility at Gaydon - guess that's where they ensure that it's been built in properly Razz

Seriously though, don't listen to anything that Tony tells you about how helpful, kindly, supportive, honest and cheerful organisers we have, they're much worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Sponsored content

Team AA Drivetech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team AA Drivetech   Team AA Drivetech Empty

Back to top Go down

Team AA Drivetech
Page 1 of 1