Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March Empty
PostSubject: Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March   Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 am

Well guys... it's official... we'll be squeezing Chuggaboom onto a stand at the Destinations show weekend after next!

Check out our profile on the Destinations Show website!

If your gonna be there... say hello... then come back tohelp count the coinage!
bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com
Dee Pacey
Corporal
Corporal
Dee Pacey

PostSubject: Re: Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March   Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:51 am

Nice one Frank and Catherine..... do you want me to add it onto Teamrockape's links page
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamrockape.co.uk
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March   Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:04 am

Well done guys. A great show to get excellent exposure at. Good luck, would love to be able to come and support you, but it clashes with the Mac.

The NEC is a superb venue and the show will surely get a lot of interest and visitors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March   Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Brill news and coverage Frank. Just a couple of points (call me picky if you want!) pirat

1. I quote your comments from the Destinations Show website ' They had such a good time in 2010... they've decided to do it all again in 2011 Clearly we made it too easy and too short last year! Ha pirat

2. we'll be squeezing Chuggaboom onto a stand. I agree you might be a tad overweight Frank but I think you should be able to get onto the stand okay. Rolling Eyes

As ever, helpfully, signed; one of your kind rally co-organisers sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March   Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Skibum - Destinations Show - NEC 4th to 6th March
Page 1 of 1