Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Team Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren
Private
Private
Darren

Team Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Team Wolf   Team Wolf EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:04 am

Hello everyone we are Team Wolf, we as in driver me Darren co driver Alan (my Dad) and not forgetting Jack (my 10 year old son) Cool

This is our first trip like this, hope the old 1996 300tdi with a few mods will make it, but there is some time in between geting sponsers and work to do a little bit of prep. affraid affraid

I am a mobile Hgv/Plant fitter, my Dad is a retired aircraft enginer, and my son is a Scout so he knows everything Cool

The reason for us doing the 2011 Rally is to raise as much money and awareness for all of our injured troops as we can, and have some fun doing it we may even learn somthing alonge the way.

We look forward to meeting you all soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Let the fun and work begin cheers cheers

Icon Landy Landy4
Back to top Go down
joe90
Private
Private
joe90

Team Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf   Team Wolf EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:14 am

Hi Darren,
Welcome aboard you have a good set up there, fitter-engineer and scout. You can bet we will be close behind you if you have a scout on board. Look forward to meeting you. Allan
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

Team Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf   Team Wolf EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:24 am

Hi and Team Wolf 302124 to the mad house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Sponsored content

Team Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Wolf   Team Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Wolf
Page 1 of 1