Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Really complex question!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

Really complex question!! Empty
PostSubject: Really complex question!!   Really complex question!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Right ill start by explaining the situation!!!

Im only 21 so in the process of finding a real job!! which for me would be apply for the RAF as a crewman, Im waiting to here the the officer and aircrew selection center at cranwell to when my selection is!! all exciting stuff!! now if I get in which I hope I do, I have no idea where I will be next year at the time of the rally, possible in training, if I am ill try get time off for this, if i cant i cant come!!!

now i was going to send off the application and deposit, I know I wouldnt get this back, but what it the latest that you can pay in full for the event?? I may well know in good time before hand where I will be and whether ill be able to attend the rally!!

cheers

Harry
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: Really complex question!!   Really complex question!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Hiya 'H'.
Good luck with yer app into the RAF.

Ive woken up the 'ole man' and he will be in touch direct velly velly soon.....

Again guid luck with the RAF

bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Really complex question!!   Really complex question!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Harry - Junior is awake thanks to Bill's txt. I agree with him re the RAF - good luck on that. I was born into a career RAF family and saw much of the world as a kid & in my youth. A great upbringing.

To H4H Rally - I understand your dilemma. Our deadline for entry is 19th March next year. This to allow final logistic planning etc. Hopefully, by that date you'll have an indication of your own dates by then.

We also want to limit the numbers of entrants to 30. Once we achieve that we will start a Reserve List. However, as an early bird in the communication process we'll let you know as we approach that figure.

Take care
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: Really complex question!!   Really complex question!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm

is it ok to send the deposit so i have a place or do you reckon i should wait then?? I dont wanna put someone else out the rally if i cant do it, the other thing i could do is find two people to come with me and if i cant go give them the car!!

cheers for the luck to guys!! cranwel letter in the post this morning so ill know when my selection is at lunch1!

well its the 6th october, takes a month to inform if your in, so i will know in november i hope!!
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: Really complex question!!   Really complex question!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 am

Jolly good.

1 doon and fingers crossed for November.

November is a guid month I can tell ye. I was born in November Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really complex question!!   Really complex question!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Really complex question!!
Page 1 of 1