Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Hi from Yorkshire

Go down 
+2
evo4x4
nickburt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RachelH4H
Private
Private

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:29 am

Just dropped by to say hi and introduce myself. I am a volunteer County Coordinator for Help for Heroes and am planning to take part in next year's rally with one of my volunteers who is in the Band of Sisters. I am sure she will be along at some point to say hello too!

Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:15 am

Hi and  Welcome to the mad house.

Good to see next year is already being discussed, and just as good to see the points system is already in use ....  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 am

Evening and Welcome 
Best advice I can give you is ignore everything , everybody other than me says !
They will only lead you astray(especially the organisers)
Also jealous you're already in minus points.
I was aiming(if accepted) for the highest minus score ever. Twisted Evil

Admin: 250 point deduction for singling out the organisers without mention about the marshals
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:18 pm

tonic wrote:
I was aiming(if accepted) for the highest minus score ever. Twisted Evil 

Let the competition begin  Suspect Suspect

Admin:  350 point bonus for encouraging competition
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:14 pm

New for 2015; Newbies start on 'nil' points. 2014 crews will start on -1000 points or more.

Rachel - Welcome aboard; don't listen to any of the crews comments; only the organisers!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  You can trust us!  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
RachelH4H
Private
Private

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:17 pm

What's with this points thing then? Are we supposed to try to gain points, or to lose them?  confused Do we win a prize for having the most/fewest points? I like prizes...

Admin:  Bonus 25 points for taking an interest, and asking questions
Back to top Go down
shshelly
Private
Private
shshelly

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi Rachael,

Welcome from Yorkshire - (at last normal accents to speak to)

Ignore them all, listen to no one, especially the organizers, you know not what they are capable of.

Drive

Admin: 100 points deducted for encouraging teams to ignore us.
Back to top Go down
RachelH4H
Private
Private

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Can someone confirm if the goal is to accumulate or lose points, please? Just so I'm clear... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:04 pm

The whole idea is that each part of the route is scored, the places that you can match to photo's etc, the more times you work out a cryptic clue, and at the offroad places, the more you do, and can get to all counts.  But the admin on here deducted or add points leading up to the event, then cancel them all and you start with a clean slate.  Except Tony Holland, cos he gets loads deducted just for being Tony  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I personally don't agree with the points thing in the forum, it winds people up  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
shshelly
Private
Private
shshelly

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Minus 100 Shocked Shocked OO::
Back to top Go down
RachelH4H
Private
Private

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:01 am

shshelly wrote:
Minus 100 Shocked Shocked OO::

I know - how very rude!  I've met the organisers and can attest to the fact that they are in fact quite potty and no doubt capable of deeds so dastardly that they cannot be discussed on a public forum... Shocked Evil or Very Mad Suspect

shshelly, you can have our 25 points in the interest of building inter-team relations and all that.

PS - I'm not from Yorkshire, I was actually born and bred in Cumbria, but don't hold that against me!
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:07 am

"Except Tony Holland, cos he gets loads deducted just for being Tony"

well Richie, you've done it now !
Not only was I going to buy you a beer, I was going to tell all the 'newbies' that buying you a beer would stand them well in the points table....
but now !!Evil or Very Mad

Admin:  In the interest of fairness, and friendship, all points deducted from Tony are void, he is now in credit.
Back to top Go down
shshelly
Private
Private
shshelly

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:39 am

What about the Port points Wine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Yorkshire   Hi from Yorkshire Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Yorkshire
Page 1 of 1