Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

HILTON HOTEL SWINDON

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
101st
Private
Private

HILTON HOTEL SWINDON  Empty
PostSubject: HILTON HOTEL SWINDON    HILTON HOTEL SWINDON  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:14 am

Hi All
I was asking around the hotels for the 13th of June the night beforte the rally . The Hilton Hotel at Swindon opposite the Premier Inn will do us a deal if we book 10 rooms .

Single Bed and breakfast £60
Double Bed and Breakfast £65

Is anyone interested ?? Swimming pool , bar etc .

maybe we could get them on board as a sponsor Tank 
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: HILTON HOTEL SWINDON    HILTON HOTEL SWINDON  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 am

Think some have already started booking here.

I looked at trying to get discounts etc a couple years ago and non were interested.
If I remember correctly, the Hilton doesn't have it's own car park, so, with so many trucks, fully loaded for a two week trip, overnight security was a concern.

The Premier Swindon West has it's own car park with security cameras.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
101st
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: HILTON HOTEL SWINDON    HILTON HOTEL SWINDON  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:09 pm

The Hilton is at Swindon West is opposite the Premier Inn and has a secure car park with a barrier , I approached all the hotels here including Premier Inn and The Hilton was the only one that replied to me with an offer.

I just thought I would share Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HILTON HOTEL SWINDON    HILTON HOTEL SWINDON  Empty

Back to top Go down

HILTON HOTEL SWINDON
Page 1 of 1