Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Whisky Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

Whisky Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Whisky Anyone?   Whisky Anyone? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:26 am

All,

I know you're all working really hard on your own fundraising, but wanted to offer you all the oppotunity to win a bottle. OR give you an idea for your work place etc.....

We're doing a monthly whisky Raffle, each raffle runs from 1st to last day of the month.
Tickets are £2 each and the prize is a bottle of single malt (we also have a girly option if whisky doesnt suit)

I'll have tickets at Peterbog - so see me if you'd like to enter our draw. If you're interested in doing you're own, i can send you the ticket template etc.......

So far we've been going a week and made £50, and had 4 bottles of whisky Donated - its something quick and easy to run along side your main fundraisers!

Cheers Everyone

Dan
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Whisky Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisky Anyone?   Whisky Anyone? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:58 am

A star idea Dan cheers  - have you let the Facebook h4hrally clan know?

Mind you it's looking good for me - I work from home and will be the only one to buy a ticket, so for £2 I get a bottle of malt a month; that's a mega deal. Who delivers it? clown 
Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

Whisky Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisky Anyone?   Whisky Anyone? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:57 am

HAHA!

For you keith - i'll deliver it personally! Gotta be worth a few extra points Laughing 

So far - up to nearly £100 this month - so looks good, and most have said they'll commit to it for every month!

Trying to see if i can make it a regular "lottery" through work so its deducted direct from peoples pay - but that is a long way off!

cheers 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whisky Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisky Anyone?   Whisky Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whisky Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: