Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Calling All Golfers! 24th October

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

Calling All Golfers! 24th October Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Golfers! 24th October   Calling All Golfers! 24th October EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:43 am

Hello Everyone,

We're holding a charity Golf Day on the 24th October as a kick start for our fundraising!

The venue is due to be a golf course in North London somewhere (3 possibles) (TBC)

The aim would be to have

Bacon rolls and tea and coffee on arrival

18 holes of golf

Lunch and prize giving afterwards

Looking to keep the cost around £40 to £45

Would be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Stableford scores, 2 nearest the pin and 1 longest drive

If anyone is interested in joining us - Please email me daniel_claydon24@hotmail.com for more info!

Cheers All

Dan

Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Golfers! 24th October   Calling All Golfers! 24th October EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:48 am

Ace call Dan. Hope it goes well cheers 
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Golfers! 24th October   Calling All Golfers! 24th October EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:19 am

How far do you have to travel,to get the longest drive?Question 
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Golfers! 24th October   Calling All Golfers! 24th October EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:23 pm

That's just ruined my morning Twisted Evil Mind you it's given me an idea where I could put my putter!!!!! affraid 
Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Golfers! 24th October   Calling All Golfers! 24th October EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:10 am

tonic wrote:
How far do you have to travel,to get the longest drive?Question 

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Golfers! 24th October   Calling All Golfers! 24th October Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling All Golfers! 24th October
Page 1 of 1