Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

communal tentage for Peterborough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

communal tentage for Peterborough Empty
PostSubject: communal tentage for Peterborough   communal tentage for Peterborough EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:42 am

No doubt its all in hand!

BUT i have got one of those event shelters the larger 5mx5m one if it'll be of any use!

also got some LED spotlights and a small generator if interetsed/required for some lighting?

Will bring the wood burner too cheers 

if someone of the organising nature could let me know that would be great

Looking forward to seeing you all! Been way too long!

Dan

Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

communal tentage for Peterborough Empty
PostSubject: Re: communal tentage for Peterborough   communal tentage for Peterborough EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:24 am

We'll be bringing a large mess tent (bigger than the usual one!) and the cooking unit.
I believe the Barkers will be bringing a 12x12, but, any extra cover we have might be worht it in case the weather is against us.
I'm also taking a generator so don't worry about bringing the generator, but bring the led lghts please.

For anyone not sure about the communial BBQ - the idea is bring your own food (and drink!!) and we'll cook it on the field kitchen - yes the usual chefs will be working there little socks off for your culinary delight!!

DO NOT OVER CATER on a just in case basis - we always have too much and end up throwing far too much away !!!!! So, please, only bring what you will be eating yourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk

communal tentage for Peterborough
Page 1 of 1