Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Oscar
Private
Private

Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op Empty
PostSubject: Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op   Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:31 am

Advice please - I know there are arrangements to allow national fundraising with Asda and Tesco, before I start firing off letters and making contact with my local M&S, Morrisons and Co-op, have any similar arrangements been made with those companies?
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op   Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 am

As far as I'm aware there are no national fundraising days with the supermarkets you mentioned. Asda will also let you collect at other times too. Tesco can sometimes be a bit difficult depending on who the community colleague is!!
Good luck with your fundraising cheers 
Back to top Go down
Minnehaha1
Corporal
Corporal
Minnehaha1

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op   Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:47 pm

I contacted my local Tesco store in Wick and was told I had to contact London to get permission to collect at Wick! Shocked 
The same thing happened at the Coop, but this time it was Manchester, and I still have not heard from either organization. /Mad and it has been a couple of months!
As we only have two supermarkets in Caithness I am a bit stuffed. I would have to travel down to Inverness to collect (that's if I can get permission) and that is a 200 mile round trip, so you can see my frustration when weekend after weekend I see no one collecting at either store!Sad   
Back to top Go down
http://braevalfarmcottage.info
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op   Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:09 am

At the end of the day much of the green light to collecting is down to the store manager or the community manager at the store. The simple rule is 'if you don't ask you don't get an answer' Per Jan's comments, Tesco & Asda only currently feature re any 'national w/e' - but of course others may see the light!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op   Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op Empty

Back to top Go down

Fundraising - Supermarkets - Morrisons and Co-op
Page 1 of 1