Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
H4HJeepjunkies
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
H4HJeepjunkies

News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies Empty
PostSubject: News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies   News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Hello again. I thought with a few days to the start I'd grace the forum once more.

Well they say timing is everything. And I appear to have had lots of bad timings this year ....

Firstly, our Zombie500 project. The song is recorded and the video is being edited. A snippet of the song can be found HERE and a trailer for the video can be found HERE

We where going to aim for a June/July release, but with what happened in Woolwich, we decided to postpone this until sometime in August. We are organising a big screen premiere event with a bar and the band playing. Will let you all know once organised. Our project has been carried out under the watchful eye of Help for Heroes who have sanctioned various things for us so far. We have filmed a few scenes with Royal Marine Hero Bear. Hopefully these will be allowed to stop in. Once the song is launched worldwide, all proceeds of the song will be going direct into our bmycharity rally page. Also, launching in August will allow us to aim all the song takings to our 2014 account, which is going to be the big one Very Happy

Did I just say worldwide? Yes I did. I am still amazed that we have an American Record Label in the wings that is to promote the song and video stateside for us Shocked

As I said, timing is everything. Life appears to be conspiring against the Jeep this year. We will be on the start line and we will be taking part for the Saturday UK section. How far we travel after that, or when and where we duck in/out of the rally is somewhat cloudy and unknown at present. There are various things happening with me and co-driver at present. My biggest is being out of work at moment Sad

As an ex-sapper though I aint going down without a fight. There may be an opportunity for a secondary co-driver to jump in with me at some point, but that depends on how the next few days pan out. I still have the hotel booked for Friday night and will still pack the Jeep for the 2 week trip and will take it from there.

See you all Saturday morning bright eyed and bushy tailed at Littlecote House Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/H4HJeepjunkies
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies   News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:00 am

Fantastic effort Matt, good luck with it.

Hope you can make it for the entire rally - shame at this late stage if you can't.

Good luck and all the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies   News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:45 am

Thumbs up to you Matt, and good luck. Guinness here's hoping you can do the whole rally
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies   News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies Empty

Back to top Go down

News From Team 8, The Zombie Jeep Junkies
Page 1 of 1