Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Car 20 has a new home!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

Car 20 has a new home! Empty
PostSubject: Car 20 has a new home!   Car 20 has a new home! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:27 am

Alas Car 20 of the Silver Surfers team (2011 & 2012) has a new home in Germany!
Quite a sad moment yesterday when we saw our reliable and faithful Landrover 90 set off on its journey to foreign lands. We owned it for 12 years! Crying or Very sad
Although it's no longer ours, it is still in the family as Allan's German side of the family have given it a new home.
They insisted that we leave the H4H Rally stickers on it so it will still be highlighting the charity albeit not in England.
It will be treated with respect and well looked after cheers
You never know, you could see it when you are touring Europe in June clown

Last edited by Magpie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Car 20 has a new home!   Car 20 has a new home! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:39 am

A moment in time indeed. I'm sure it's going to a good home.
Perhaps they are close enough to the route to come and see us??
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Car 20 has a new home!   Car 20 has a new home! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:42 pm

I bet that was a sad moment in time, i can remember waving my 90 off, and my god i still miss it!

Will be getting another 90 when funds allow!

glad its gone to a good home and ace that they're supporting the rally with the stickers!

Take care x
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Car 20 has a new home!   Car 20 has a new home! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm

nickburt wrote:
A moment in time indeed. I'm sure it's going to a good home.
Perhaps they are close enough to the route to come and see us??

I don't think they will be able to come and see you as they live in northern Germany and it was too far for them to meet up with us when we were on last year's rally. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car 20 has a new home!   Car 20 has a new home! Empty

Back to top Go down

Car 20 has a new home!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: