Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Team-GreenHoward
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM Empty
PostSubject: Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM   Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:31 am

QT have kindly serviced my truck and fitted a couple of bits so cheers to Dave, Kerry and the team.
MANTEC have kindly fitted some bits and given some advice- again cheers Kevin and the Team
EXMOOR TRIM have kindly given me a couple of items too make the journey a little more practical so Mark and the team, Thankyou.

To all my other sponsors who have given generously to my Just Giving page, thankyou and your sponsorship will be clearly displayed on the truck.

Ed, Will and KY
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

PostSubject: Re: Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM   Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:11 am

Good bunch of sponsors there. I get the feeling I'll be glad to leave Maidstone behind at the end on June if KY live there??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamgoatriders.co.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM   Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 am

Ed - Glad Mantec came good in the end; not easy for you dealing with sponsorship etc when you are thousands of miles away. cheers
Back to top Go down
Team-GreenHoward
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM   Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:28 am

They have all come up trumps. Alot of letters later! Coke Cola and other companies have been generous with paying money into the Just Giving page and others have found it easier to provide product for me to sell. Its been interesting. The items that MANTEC are replacing will be sold on Ebay and those funds will be donated.

Cant wait for the rally- come on!
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM   Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:18 pm

\spot on, weil done indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM   Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheers to QT Services, MANTEC and EXMOOR TRIM
Page 1 of 1