Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering Empty
PostSubject: DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering   DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:03 am

Mate of mine is Director of DK Technologies UK. He's got some ex demo kit coming up for disposal and is going to compile a list for me. I've already got a couple of rack-mount monitors from him to auction on ebay for H4H (will be listing them this weekend) but he was wondering if anyone on here wanted first looks at the list of kit to see if there's anything on there they can use. A suitable donation to H4H will secure any item, no monies to go to DKT.

Big thanks to Andy at DK Technologies for this very generous donation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamgoatriders.co.uk
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering   DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:46 am

a list would be great and possibly some photos or a link to what the products are on there website Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

PostSubject: Re: DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering   DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:48 am

Righty-ho. He's putting the list together this weekend. In the meantime I'll find the details of the rack monitors he's already given me and post later this evening.
Back to top Go down
NoDo$h
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
NoDo$h

PostSubject: Re: DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering   DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:25 am

The two items I've presently got are:

Albiral 040RK03VFA - 3 x 4" Composite Video

Albiral 064RK02VFA - 2 x 6.4" Composite Video

Specs here: http://www.albiral.com/ang/monitors/4.htm

I've got the PSUs for these as well

It's all 2009 kit, used for demo purposes by DK Technologies (Uk distributors) during the year and each costs over £1,000 new

DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering 72bd7936f07a427eac1fb3bd4882b127

Was going to put them on ebay with a £200 starting bid on each and use MissionFish to get the funds from the sale direct to H4H, but if you or anyone you know would have a use for them then please feel free to make whatever donation you feel is appropriate to the Team Disco3 justgiving page and I'll ship them out to you.

I'll let you know when I have the list of other kit from DK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering   DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering Empty

Back to top Go down

DK Technologies UK - Broadcast Engineering
Page 1 of 1