Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

snorkel bits and fuel pump

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

snorkel bits and fuel pump Empty
PostSubject: snorkel bits and fuel pump   snorkel bits and fuel pump EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 pm

hey everyone...

im after snorkel bits, like snorkel top or down pipe or both.. just to make a custom one for mine... im going to make one of those camel tropy style ones that go through the top of the bonnet not in through the side so i dont rip it off and im not too fond of the through the wing ones as it means cutting a hole close to the bulk head and they look terrible Very Happy

snorkel bits and fuel pump Camelt10

and also my old man is after a fuel pump for his 2003 TD5 D90 ( a real stab in the dark request )
but he is after one to fix his to flog it and get a reall land rover like a 200/300tdi 110

any help would be great Very Happy

cheers ears

Jack
Back to top Go down
TeamFreeman
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: snorkel bits and fuel pump   snorkel bits and fuel pump EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:43 am

I got a snorkel top if thats any good to you. Mushroom style same as one in photo £15 plus p&p

Darren
Back to top Go down
http://www.armour-products.co.uk
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: snorkel bits and fuel pump   snorkel bits and fuel pump EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:49 pm

sorry darren i never saw your reply

iv just won a snorkel on ebay the whole thing so i can make it into a CT stlye one, like the one above for £30.77

id call that a bargain cheers

thanks for the offer darren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: snorkel bits and fuel pump   snorkel bits and fuel pump Empty

Back to top Go down

snorkel bits and fuel pump
Page 1 of 1