Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Where is 'Hero' at the moment?

Go down 
+2
richie
General Confusion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

Where is 'Hero' at the moment? Empty
PostSubject: Where is 'Hero' at the moment?   Where is 'Hero' at the moment? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 am

I'm going on a little promotional jaunt next Tuesday and thought Hero might like to come along.

I'm taking 'Coz' the Rockz 'n' Rutz bear along for the ride. She's a cute little thing and I thought they might get on well.

I'll make sure they don't get up to any Hanky Panky Shocked

(Thinks: I have got a box full of bears here. I could substitue a ringer!)
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Where is 'Hero' at the moment?   Where is 'Hero' at the moment? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 pm

I have heard that Tim still cuddles up to him at night, and is reluctant to let him out on his own, as he knows, he does mis behave at times Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: Where is 'Hero' at the moment?   Where is 'Hero' at the moment? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 pm

I dont think he's recovered from his last AA meeting. Someone said he had gone into rehab Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

PostSubject: Re: Where is 'Hero' at the moment?   Where is 'Hero' at the moment? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:00 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://teamcobra.co.uk
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: Where is 'Hero' at the moment?   Where is 'Hero' at the moment? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 am

must have been all them bacardi breezers tim makes him drink!!
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Where is 'Hero' at the moment?   Where is 'Hero' at the moment? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:22 am

Hero will be at Stafford with us - then will soon travel on the Recce through Europe. Chat him up (in public) for £5 into the bucket and he might give you some clues on where he's travelling to (he's seen the tulips). Trust me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Where is 'Hero' at the moment?   Where is 'Hero' at the moment? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 pm

evo4x4 wrote:
Hero will be at Stafford with us - then will soon travel on the Recce through Europe. Chat him up (in public) for £5 into the bucket and he might give you some clues on where he's travelling to (he's seen the tulips). Trust me. Rolling Eyes

Sorry Keith, BIG misunderstanding here, the other day I though you said you would have a Muppet along side you on the recce, so I took it for granted that you was talking about Tim, didn't realise you said puppet Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is 'Hero' at the moment?   Where is 'Hero' at the moment? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is 'Hero' at the moment?
Page 1 of 1