Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Wightlink Ferries

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sycopaff
Sergeant
Sergeant
sycopaff

Wightlink Ferries Empty
PostSubject: Wightlink Ferries   Wightlink Ferries EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 am

Wightlink have offered us free travel across the solent for the event! Which is good because its not cheap!

So thank you to them!

If you ever come to the isle of wight, there are two ferry companies, now you know what one to use!

unless the other works out cheaper!lol

stuart
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

Wightlink Ferries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wightlink Ferries   Wightlink Ferries EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:11 am

Great stuff!
I'll keep that in mind

I have family on the IOW. They keep telling me to come over.
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

Wightlink Ferries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wightlink Ferries   Wightlink Ferries EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:19 am

Thats a result for sure.
Weil done.

From memory I think its said that the crossing from Lymington to the Island is the most exspensive £ per mile ferry crossing in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
sycopaff
Sergeant
Sergeant
sycopaff

Wightlink Ferries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wightlink Ferries   Wightlink Ferries EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:27 am

Yep! Mid season car and 4 people over £100 for 30min trip! monopoly though! not as bad as our busses! a return trip to a town 8miles away would cost me £8 and a 100yrd trip to the next stop........ £2.50!lol love living in a tourist trap! lol!
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Wightlink Ferries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wightlink Ferries   Wightlink Ferries EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 am

A great result there Stuart; Don't forget pics - alongside the ferry (the land-side of course) before you go + go around with the collection box on the IOW ferry crossing; the passengers are a captive audience and will be interested in what you are doing!

You are also the only IOW team - so you can maximise now on that with the IOW media.
Back to top Go down
sycopaff
Sergeant
Sergeant
sycopaff

Wightlink Ferries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wightlink Ferries   Wightlink Ferries EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 am

yeah! i'm arranging a couple of collection days outside tesco and looking to get on the local radio and rag before hand!
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

Wightlink Ferries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wightlink Ferries   Wightlink Ferries EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 am

Don't supose you know anyone called walker do you?
Or Chris attrill
Back to top Go down
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

Wightlink Ferries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wightlink Ferries   Wightlink Ferries EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

sycopaff wrote:
Wightlink have offered us free travel across the solent for the event! Which is good because its not cheap!

So thank you to them!stuart
Stuart
Well done mate that is excellent!!
JJ
Back to top Go down
http://teamcobra.co.uk
Sponsored content

Wightlink Ferries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wightlink Ferries   Wightlink Ferries Empty

Back to top Go down

Wightlink Ferries
Page 1 of 1