Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Anderson battery/jump lead connectors.

Go down 
+9
chopper_gray
CP
BOFA Bill
snow
NoDo$h
Oli
Alane
Paul_H
nickburt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CP
Private
Private

Anderson battery/jump lead connectors. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anderson battery/jump lead connectors.   Anderson battery/jump lead connectors. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:02 am

Deepest apologies if my comments might have caused offence to any Japanese members this was not my intention. I merely wished to insult anyone who is driving a vehicle of Japanese origin as apposed to a true 4x4 off road vehicle manufactured in the UK.

すべての東洋のメンバーへのもう一度最も深い謝罪
Once again deepest apologies to all oriental members.

Chris (car 9)

(admin) extra 200 points for apologising
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Anderson battery/jump lead connectors.   Anderson battery/jump lead connectors. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:18 am

CP

You are allowed to insult anyone who has a green oval thing, and even more insult the AA teams, why we have them I will never know, . But to insult me and Nick, be very careful, we print the route, and we can print seperate route book for you !!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Anderson battery/jump lead connectors.   Anderson battery/jump lead connectors. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:24 pm

I believe there is a photo circulating on Facebook of me jump starting NB :-D Anderson plug leads are the way forward! Especially for a discovery td5 owner! The battery is a pain in the @rse to get to!!! I run my jump leads, winch and compressor off of the 175A connectors!
The plug connected to the battery sits in the grille, everything else simply then just plugs in!
I do have the "proper" tool for doing the large crimps too!! Worth it's weight in gold!
Back to top Go down
CP
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Anderson battery/jump lead connectors.   Anderson battery/jump lead connectors. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 am

Dear ADMIN Not wishing to push my luck but I thought appologising in Japanese might have got me a couple of bonus points Very Happy and I will give you a jump start for free if no sorry when you need it.

10 bonus points awarded ============================ Icon Mitsu
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Anderson battery/jump lead connectors.   Anderson battery/jump lead connectors. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 am

CP, step away from the shovel (or is that a JCB) Suspect

Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Anderson battery/jump lead connectors.   Anderson battery/jump lead connectors. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 am

did you see the price of these at the indoor 4x4 show? one stand had them at £70! another one at £48 and then bolt on bits at £40!

Might be worth a fund raising idea haha!

D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson battery/jump lead connectors.   Anderson battery/jump lead connectors. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson battery/jump lead connectors.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For Sale / Wanted / Freecycle :: For Sale-
Jump to: