Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

How much?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

How much? Empty
PostSubject: How much?   How much? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:50 am

Have somebody who is prepared to make up stickers for me free. Have many companies prepared to make a donation in return for a sticker,but all are asking How much?,How big? and which bit of the bodywork can we have?. How do I put a price(that they will pay) on a size or place?
Anybody got any ideas or experience of this.
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

How much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much?   How much? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Tough one this Tonic.
I will explain better when we meet in a couple of weeks in Hamble.

I say to them that we are not professional fund raisers and anything that you donate is of your choosing and I will not broadcast the amount unless you OK it.
Donate whatever you are able to and remember if you own a bis then it can all go towards your Tax accounts.

As for stickers, I offer the more you pay the better the sticker and where its placed.

Cost of stickers?

depends on what you want.

Ordinary letter type stickers are cheapest then the printed ones. (look better but dearer)

Let me know what names, stickers that yer after and I will see what I can do.

Another angle is to get 'friendly' with another team and then you can offer your sponser the opertunity of 2 vehicles sporting their brand name for up to a year.
(Im happy to show a sticker for you if it helps)

Any good in Photoshop?
Get a portfolio started with fotos of yer car.
Cut n Paste fotos of their biz name onto the car and next time you speak to the possible sponsers show them a few 'local' biznesses known to them first the the last foto is of their name on yer car........ and this is how YOUR car would look.

Talk more in a couple of weeks Tone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

How much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much?   How much? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:29 am

Tonic
Pretty much what Bill said!
I took a picture of a 'G' and then split it up with a 'photosop' package. I put squares and oblongs on the vehicle and placed a price on each section. Better sections being more money!
I then super-imposed graphics on each area to show what it would look like. I take the portfolio with me with all the other paperwork and ask them which area they want front or back panel? Top or Bottom?
What budget they have?
The smallest logo is about 12" x 3" (otherwise you can't cut the vinyl).
I always give them 2 places on the wagen once I have closed the deal!!! for the feel good factor!!!
Hope that helps...
JJ
Back to top Go down
http://teamcobra.co.uk
Sponsored content

How much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much?   How much? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Sponsorship-