Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!

Go down 
+4
Paul_H
jjakajmr
BOFA Bill
snow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! Empty
PostSubject: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:16 am

well spent the weekend well 1o hours on saturday and 2 today, fitting all this!! two new shocks/mounts and cones( just in case it pops out) and new extended rear brake hose!

What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! IMG_0101

NOTE :: this isnt at full articulation!! just to show off the shocks and mounts!!!
What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! IMG_0104
What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! IMG_0105

also sorted out the front prop after this happened affraid

What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! IMG_0094

changed the output bearing on the transfer box and also fitting a outerunitthingy, that the bit nut hold on (very technical talk there i know!) and also fitted the new front prop! oo and new 265/75/16 ATs on modulars are now fitted for "every day" use!

then gave it a full service, including front and back diff oil change, transfer box oil change, and new upper and lower steering UJs!! and fitted new rear HD steering Rod!

the "working area" notice discovery on the left, anyone need discovery parts Pm me :-)
What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! IMG_0108
What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! IMG_0107

and then finally had a full hardcore clean today in side and out, no pics of that though!!!

All ready for my 400 mile trip to RAF cranwell in lincolnshire and back again tomorrow!!! (back friday)
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:43 am

Good 'H' ye haiv been rather busy ther.

Good luck with yer trek
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:48 am

Nice one 'arry!!! Looking good!
Good luck at Cranwell tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
http://teamcobra.co.uk
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am

iv been upto my neck in engine most of the weekend had today off as we suddenly had visitors so canceled plans and they went after 45minutes :-(

Looks good there fella, hoping to do some suspension upgrades to mine providing I can find a job over xmas lol anyone work for Argos that wants to put a word in for me lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-henry.me.uk
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:23 am

cheers all!!! I know why labour costs are so high at landy garages!! Danger money!!! covered in small cuts and bruises!!!

my new fav tool is nut crackers!! didnt bother trying to get some of the old nuts off!! just looked and went right nut crackers it is!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:01 am

nice work there chap.

OASC at Cranwell?
Back to top Go down
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 am

Blimey!!!

We ain't even started and Harry's broke his Landy already Laughing

Good Luck at Cranwell Mate Flag02
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 am

Chris wrote:
nice work there chap.

OASC at Cranwell?

oh yes, hopefully four days of errm "Fun" for me this week, going up tomorrow staying with friends over night, so OASC doesnt start till tuesday!! only good thing is i know ive got the aptitude already and dont have to sit the test again!

are you RAF?!

haha yes General Confusion i only broke the prop and the steering bar haha, need ujs when i got it lol and thought it could do with some loving before I sent off up to the midlands!! got my AA card at the ready haha kinda my first "long journey" test run!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:18 am

snow wrote:
are you RAF?!

That I am mate. Had a few mates who have been to do the course, all the best for it. Just be yourself and make sure you are confident.

What branch are you hoping for?
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Chris wrote:

What branch are you hoping for?

Im going for weapon systems operator/ WSOp, preferred branch crewman, but thats not my choice!!

what job are you in? im guessing your in the RAF team thats doing the rally?!
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Well done Snow, all that work on repairs and maintainenece , thats what I miss since I have owned a Mitsibushi , so reliable you don't get to do all that work tongue Rolling Eyes Icon Mitsu
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:41 pm

'Arry
You had better check both of these!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9_n7iHVUrg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR6Dyfp7Yf0

Be confident and get involved!!
JJ
Back to top Go down
http://teamcobra.co.uk
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:04 pm

jjakajmr wrote:
'Arry
You had better check both of these!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9_n7iHVUrg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR6Dyfp7Yf0

Be confident and get involved!!
JJ

cheers, ive got these on DVD from the AFCO in brighton lol
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:05 pm

richie wrote:
Well done Snow, all that work on repairs and maintainenece , thats what I miss since I have owned a Mitsibushi , so reliable you don't get to do all that work tongue Rolling Eyes Icon Mitsu

haha, its all part of the fun owning a landy!
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 pm

When do you leave H?
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 pm

P.S Get used to being called H Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:05 am

snow wrote:
what job are you in? im guessing your in the RAF team thats doing the rally?!

Yep that would be me and a mate from work.

I am a comms technician currently working with ISTAR assets worldwide, pretty interesting tbh Smile

Hope it goes well for you in the morning.
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:28 am

Do you work on any of the aircraft?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Well waiting to here from Cranwell, I've got a slight cold so they might not let me go trough selection this time and rearrange it so pissed off!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!   What Have I been up to this weekend then!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What Have I been up to this weekend then!!!
Page 1 of 1