Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'?

Go down 
+20
Minnehaha1
Jack
sheepie
Team-GreenHoward
jjakajmr
sycopaff
nickburt
Paul_H
Leonberger
Smudger
evo4x4
widget
Alane
zeb
BOFA Bill
NoDo$h
General Confusion
netsniper
snow
tpb4x4
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'?   Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 pm

i see it comes with a shovel to dig out the jap cars when there stuck.

oh and i found out on devon 4x4 forum.

Icon Landy
Back to top Go down
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'?   Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Alane wrote:
evo4x4 wrote:
What's a Landrover?? Rolling Eyes

Here's mine, it's the original add from auto trader. I've had to change the colour since (couldn't get on with it)

Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'? - Page 2 Double-door-shiplap-apex-shed-15935

i see it comes with a shovel to dig out the jap cars when there stuck.

oh and i found out on devon 4x4 forum.

Icon Landy
Back to top Go down
Minnehaha1
Corporal
Corporal
Minnehaha1

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'?   Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:09 am

LRUK for me in 2009 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
http://braevalfarmcottage.info
V8Simon
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
V8Simon

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'?   Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:49 pm

The British Indoor 4x4 Show in 2010  Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil 

Simon  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'?   Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:29 am

H4H stand Stoneleigh 2010  Party
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'?   Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 am

This strange bloke cornered me at a mac dinner and told me about an idea he had for a little h4h fundraiser........
Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'?   Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:26 pm

A friend of mine took part in 2010, i assisted in getting his disco ready, servicing it and supplied him with several items to take with - which are still yet to return  Evil or Very Mad - He then dragged me to stonleigh LR show where i stood with a bucket for several hours!

Then, that was that i signed up for 2011, found myself a Navigator (ish) and you've not been able to shake me off since!

Dan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'?   Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did you hear about the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally'?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: