Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun

Go down 
+4
evo4x4
Alane
snow
richie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun Empty
PostSubject: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:52 am

Chap said it was a good cause etc etc, the Shogun looked well, but he was spent up, he did give us two coffees though, only problem they came with this pale Mad

So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun 02092009550
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:57 am

good looking sugar there, whats the problem with it??
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

PostSubject: Re: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:21 am

The only problem I can see there is the contents.

You know sugar will rot ya teeth!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:17 am

Shame on you Richie - Tim and I will have a committee meeting tonight to review your support role on this event. Our concerns being based on 'defection to the other side'

Mind you, at least you got free coffee cheers
Back to top Go down
Team-GreenHoward
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:46 am

we are everywhere. Just seen the AA advert on TV- anyone notice that the broken 4x4 wasnt a LANDROVER!
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

PostSubject: Re: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:09 am

Helpless little Vauxhall wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Team-GreenHoward
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:44 am

sure i saw a plastic jeep
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:27 am

Perhaps if you'd gone in trying to get sponsorship for a Landy,you may have got a more positive response.
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 am

Probobly followd the trail of suger 'leaking' from the sachet hopeing for a free cuppa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

PostSubject: Re: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:07 am

If it was leaking, it was just trying to live up to the Green Oval badge on it:D
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun   So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun Empty

Back to top Go down

So I called in cafe trying to get sponsor for the Shogun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: