Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages Empty
PostSubject: 'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages   'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Hiya,

If you have offered pledges/donations on your sponsorship forms remember to add this amount onto the 'Offline Donations' section on your JustGiving Pages. To do this, log into 'Your Account' on your JustGiving account and you will see on the right hand side a box where you can input your 'Offline Donations' Smile

Thanks

Tim
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Midnight
Corporal
Corporal
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: 'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages   'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:30 am

HI,I have a question.
We have sponsorship money (cash) raised offline which we've added to our justgiving page but we now want to pay it in.Do we pay it into the H4H charity bank account?I've just phoned them for their bank details but Neil says he thinks he read somewhere that we pay it into our own bank account and then pay through our own justgiving page so that it all stays in the rally fund and adds to the total.Which is the best way to pay the cash to H4H?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourettefriends.org.uk
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: 'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages   'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:38 am

what i did is put it into my own account and just transferred it over online..

you can also remove the offline donations to correct it so doesn't say twice the amount than actually raised if you get my drift.. this way i thought i would go on the team fundraising to show how much we have done and stay in the grand total..

hope it helps
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Corporal
Corporal
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: 'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages   'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:17 am

Yeah,that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourettefriends.org.uk
TOM@TEAMGALLOWAY
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: 'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages   'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:41 pm

can you add "offline" donations to the bemycharity page?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: 'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages   'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:58 am

TOM@TEAMGALLOWAY wrote:
can you add "offline" donations to the bemycharity page?

Thanks

Yes you can....

- Login to your account
- Select the edit page option
- At the bottom there is a box to add offline donations

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages   'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages Empty

Back to top Go down

'Offline Donations' on your JustGiving Pages
Page 1 of 1