Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story?

Go down 
+2
jjakajmr
evo4x4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story?   Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 am

Well, here's the offer.

I have had contact today from a journalist who is able to link each and every one of you to their local newspaper across this land. It seems to be a win win for H4H.

I have already made contact with one team about an interview.

I can't offer anyone up until I have the agreement of the individual (data protection etc)

If you PM me - your name, contact number, town, email address, I'll prepare a list over the next week and send it to the journalist who will then make contact with the local rag in your area. They should then contact you.

This an offer you can't refuse (unless you are already linked into the local paper). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

PostSubject: Re: Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story?   Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Nice one Keith I'll Pm you....excellent!!
Back to top Go down
http://teamcobra.co.uk
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story?   Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Sent a PM and just wanted to say nice one fella cheers Thx Icon Mitsu
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-henry.me.uk
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story?   Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 pm

PM sent ye dad.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story?   Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:02 pm

once the car is sorted ill send yea a pm
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story?   Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:40 am

Hi Keith count me in had planed to do it around Xmas time(season of giving and all that) feel free to use my numbers.
Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story?   Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want the local paper to contact you for a story?
Page 1 of 1